2023 College Football Playoffs Discussion ***National Champion Michigan Wolverines*** Transfer Portal

Not only does he have a 60 million buyout but he's been fully exposed in the NIL era.

la-knight-nah-nah.gif
"We built this program on NIL - God's name, image and likeness."

What program is going to take over as the next School for Coaches Who Can’t Coach Good?

Paul Finebaum suspects he has a terminal disease
What the fuck, what a piece of shit thing to do, putting something like that out there. Not you, Finebaum. If its true, its up to the person if they want that public. If its not true, thats even worse. I have to assume thats crossing some sort of line for a media personality. It should be.

Last edited:
I wonder what Daniel Tosh has to say about this. Hope Kiffin comes back and we get Kiffin’s Krimson Korner again.

They should hold it at that little amphitheater in Jacksonville where they tape AEW

<Lmaoo> <Lmaoo> <Lmaoo> <Lmaoo>
I don't think it's big enough. The Kibble Dome in Idaho would be perfect. A high school venue in the middle of Moscow (Idaho, not Russia, but close enough).

Top tier programs are going to have to hire GMs to deal with the NIL and transfer portal.

Coaches want to coach and not be in money portion of what CFB is becoming.

Top tier programs are going to have to hire GMs to deal with the NIL and transfer portal.

Coaches want to coach and not be in money portion of what CFB is becoming.

Recruiting has always been a huge part of coaching, now it’s just more competitive. Maybe Sacans old ass doesn’t want to deal with it, which I understand. But the playing field now is more even with things being more complicated.

Also lmao thrillho sucks so bad he retired Sacan.

Back