News ‘F*** that punk’: Unsealed docs reveal Dana White’s reaction to Jon Jones money demands during a conversation with Lorenzo Fertitta in 2014

Jones' spot in heaven is forever reserved because of the love he has shown for Jesus and the world
View attachment 1023576

What a fucking man!
The greatest fighter in history and the gentlest soul in sports history

He's like the best of Muhammad Ali and St Padre Pio combined,only better

A beautiful and loving human being

I only cry when I witness the greatness of this great Champion

Nothing new, nothing surprising to see here. Two scumbags, no waiting.
<codychoke>

HAHAHAHAHA
I TOLD YALL I TOLD YALL I TOLD YALL ! God 2024 has been a blessing so far.

Thats why WOKE WARRIOR is needed in the MMA atmosphere cause theres things yall
simply dont know or to naive to understand. Also wheres all the fumbled the bag people at.

yall was sitting here talmbout oh favoritism and jon jones getting privilege,
like UM NO BUDDY thats not how Dana or these super pro patriotic corporations work lol.
Dana throws so many of his day 1 Fighters, including pioneers and especially FIGHTERS OF COLOR
under the bus
i mean for christ sakes do you remember how he treated anderson silva or how he did GSP back then in 2013.....
Its only because Izzy is already well off that they havent bumped heads.

Trust me Jon jones earned his dana privilege simply by being the best Unlike alot of these
other fighters. NOT SAYING JONES SHOULD NOT
FACE consequences but Dana knows they should be paying jones more so in exchange they assist or give him a pass when jones fcks up.

its like if im suppose to pay you 10 million but i pay you 1 million. And your mom gets sick or her
house catches on fire. Ill step in buy your mom a million dollar home or pay for her medical bills and fool you into thinking im your
pal when really i was suppose to be paying you 10 million out the gate. its the same thing going here.

Last edited:
Well yeah. Jones ducked late replacement Chael Sonnen which destroyed an entire card. You and Jones may not care about that, but Dana does. So do the hardworking fans that paid good money and made plans to attend the event. But poor Jones was too scared to take the fight and thought it was in his best interest to dip out. Then Jones tries to duck a Gus rematch because he got the shit kicked out of him in the first fight.

You cannot understand because you have a pee on mentality, which clouds your judgment.

Did you actually watch that second fight? Turned out ok for Jon

And people say Jones ducked Francis by pricing himself out

This is what anyone who fights for their worth is up against.

It took a long time because the UFC wouldn't budge in paying Jon until there was no other option and he was their only star left.

Him and Francis have taken very similar routes. They fought for their worth, held out and went with the option that enabled them to make the most money.

After years of the UFC paying them pennies on the dollar.

People are always quick to scream duck, while the real perpetrator, the UFC, walks away unscathed. In reality, they're the biggest reason for these fights not happening.

but heres the sad pathehtic truth. alot of these MMA UFC FANS are in ON IT. if you can
read between the lines. They know but dont care. they believe in the system and so they live through Dana.
not to get political but do you really think what dana and most of the people that works with him
believe in or Would allow for equal/ fair pay?
its like Hey dummy you are not apart of their club. hell dana even let chuck & matt hughes go. and from
what it seems didnt chip in with none of Stephan bonnar expenses or funeral arrangements. tyron woodley of all people
was the one chipped in the most. which is surprising to some but not to those who understand the struggle.

come on man.None of this is surprising.
people forget how dana shat on anderson silva and dam near begged for chael to beat him. thats why when anderson lost to weidman
the first time, and after dana saw backstage how sad people were including celebrities dana out of fake guilt literally
gave anderson a fake Hug to try to pretend he was down but i saw right through it LOL. i dam near Gagged.
BTW this was the time where anderson wanted to Box and was thinking
about retiring. but dana was playing games. lol.

Last edited:
It's like the overly evil corporation in a bad movie lmfao

To all my enlightened people pay attention
to how once again the UFC Dana shills are diverting from the real problem
and giving all the attention to Jones.

the shills do the same thing time after time after time. I could understand if
they were paid interns from the UFC doing damage control but No. these are just
people who think they are part of the "club". when they have something against the
fighter for whatever reason they go overboard in trying to downplay danas tactics
just to destroy the fighter.

its the same thing they did to Francis Cyborg tyron
and other fighters who go up against dana. this is why we cant have nice things.
also this is why we have zero stars right now.

dana is a fuckhead. he's rich because of the Jon joneses. he should be blowing jones daily.

dana is a fuckhead. he's rich because of the Jon joneses. he should be blowing jones daily.

Jon is rich because of Dana and the UFC. Plus they gave him several breaks when he screwed up. Jon needs them, UFC doesn't need Jones.

Always funny when someone incapable of rational thinking shares their uneducated opinion.

Jon is rich because of Dana and the UFC. Plus they gave him several breaks. Jon needs them, UFC doesn't need Jones.

Always funny when someone incapable of rational thinking shares their uneducated opinion.
And where would the UFC be without the fighters? Oh that's right, they'd be nothing.

Make sense.

It’s not that bad. I thought it would have got ugly. I remember Francis’s manager had these messages calling him the n word

By the time the rematch took place, Gus wasn't the same and Jon was juiced to the gills. Not impressed. Good for Jon though.

First fight was during the open use "TRT" era, second fight was after USADA. Hmmm I wonder why Gus just wasn't the same and his success dramatically changed since 2015

Back