News ‘F*** that punk’: Unsealed docs reveal Dana White’s reaction to Jon Jones money demands during a conversation with Lorenzo Fertitta in 2014

First fight was during the open use "TRT" era, second fight was after USADA. Hmmm I wonder why Gus just wasn't the same and his success dramatically changed since 2015

Because Gus stopped, while Jones was basically given a free pass to keep on juicing.

Hmm

Hope Jones hears this and retires just to prove a point.

The disrespect shown in these tweets. Jfc. Imagine Nike execs talking this way about Michael Jordan in the 80s?

Jon is rich because of Dana and the UFC. Plus they gave him several breaks when he screwed up. Jon needs them, UFC doesn't need Jones.

Always funny when someone incapable of rational thinking shares their uneducated opinion.
Jon is rich because of his talent

i don’t see anything wrong with what dana said. hopefully jon is at a place in his life where he can realize he was being a scumbag, and hopefully he’s not (as much of) one anyone.

and of course just because criticism of jon is justified, it doesn’t mean dana doesn’t deserve criticism.

The disrespect shown in these tweets. Jfc. Imagine Nike execs talking this way about Michael Jordan in the 80s?
they probably did say mean things about him occasionally. people are saying unflattering things about you all the time, and you are saying things about them too. that’s just how people are. people talk shit. but in this case, i don’t think jon would be surprised to know dana felt this way, and i don’t think dana said anything out of line.

they probably did say mean things about him occasionally. people are saying unflattering things about you all the time, and you are saying things about them too. that’s just how people are. people talk shit. but in this case, i don’t think jon would be surprised to know dana felt this way, and i don’t think dana said anything out of line.

I am not affilated with the people saying unflattering things about me and vice e versa. We are strangers and enemies.

Having shit talked about you by someone with actual power over you is a completley different thing. The UFC is a "promoter" they are supposed to(in theory anyway)be all about building their fighters up not tearing them down.

Bro like i said talented athletes and athletes of color shouldnt even bother coming to the UFC unless
all else fails. theres literally no point. Francis was literally the APEX predator THE BEAST OF BEASTS.
and look how they discard him wouldnt even work with em. and the fans YIKES.
You see how they all turning on jones about not fighting some nobody who only got the intern cause of
an injury. I could understand if Tom was like Connor or had a record like Izzy or Volk but tom doesnt even got that.
but yet jones the bad guy cause he wants to retire?
back to my point
like if you are very gifted but cant cut it at Pro boxing, football soccer basketball or baseball. hell before doing MMA try
to be a social media influencer/ musician then when you get your numbers up call out another semi
famous fighter or boxer/ retired or free agent / b or c list actor, make sure the fight is in your odds.
beat them and then work from there.
look at KSI/ Jake paul. im almost certain
they make more than ronda rousey jones aldo DC Chuck in his prime, and others. Connor owes his life to Floyd.

I am not affilated with the people saying unflattering things about me and vice e versa. We are strangers and enemies.
dont be naive.
Having shit talked about you by someone with actual power over you is a completley different thing. The UFC is a "promoter" they are supposed to(in theory anyway)be all about building their fighters up not tearing them down.
this type of disparaging talk is even less surprising in the business context, since the relationship isn’t based on friendship. but people will say sometimes say things if they believe they’re in confidence. whether it actually amounts to “backstabbing” or being “two-faced” depends on what was said, and the circumstances. dana “saying fuck that guy” and saying he’s a “douchebag” is pretty close to what dana had said in public re jones at the times. adults can mend fences over things like that.

dont be naive.

this type of disparaging talk is even less surprising in the business context, since the relationship isn’t based on friendship. but people will say sometimes say things if they believe they’re in confidence. whether it actually amounts to “backstabbing” or being “two-faced” depends on what was said, and the circumstances. dana “saying fuck that guy” and saying he’s a “douchebag” is pretty close to what dana had said in public re jones at the times. adults can mend fences over things like that.

Well maybe I am being naive. No this sucks people deserve respect even if they aren't demigods like Jones and MM. And the fact a balding economic predator like Dana has the audacity to insult Jones is wrong. Jones was not at fault for UFC 151 either Dana was for making the card so shitty one fight falling through could tank the whole thing. That was him cutting corners it is not Jones's job to help Dana screw over the fans to his own deteriment. And that is why they are talking shit about him and Jackson.

The Dana crybabies are here in force!

Why aren’t any of you whiny pussies mentioning Lorenzo?

Youre all acting as if Jon Jones doesnt deserve to be called a punk. Your head must be so far up your own ass.

This brings back memories of just how mouthy Dana was back in the day. I understand talking smack about Jon Jones but he used to trash classy fighters like GSP as well.

Dana doesn't care about your character, it's all about money.
That’s why UFC hasn’t folded.

Without the UFC he would be a bouncer at some strip club.
Without the UFC he would be a bouncer at some strip club.
he's arguably the best fighter of all time. if he wasn't in the ufc, do you REALLY think he'd be a bouncer?!?!?! if you really believe that, that's fine. you're wouldn't be the first severely retarded person to post on this site. I mean, you don't think he'd extremely successful in another organization?

he's arguably the best fighter of all time. if he wasn't in the ufc, do you REALLY think he'd be a bouncer?!?!?! if you really believe that, that's fine. you're wouldn't be the first severely retarded person to post on this site. I mean, you don't think he'd extremely successful in another organization?

There wouldn't be any other organization if it werent for the hard work that Dana and the UFC has put in. Jones should be grateful that he got to ride that wave.

Jones is who he is because of the UFC. Period.

There wouldn't be any other organization if it werent for the hard work that Dana and the UFC has put in. Jones should be grateful that he got to ride that wave.

Jones is who he is because of the UFC. Period.
you gotta be trolling. there's nobody this stupid.

Back