Lawsuit Against Vince McMahon Names Brock Lesnar

If true it's both disgusting and disgraceful.

None of this really surprises me or shocks me. I'm not sure all of these allegations are true especially the Brock stuff. Vince is a sicko and a pervert this much is true

Are you claiming she was doing it against her will? Pretty sure Vince was paying her millions, it was something she agreed to.

I recommend you look into how sexual traffickers employ various tactics to entrap woman because Vince just did the billionaire's version of the same tactics used by some gorilla pimp off the street.

Yes, she made a mistake into believing that having sex with Vince initially for the prospect at a well paying career. She's young and had recently experienced life-altering trauma where a break from someone like Vince probably seemed like a dream for the cost of having sex with a old man. However, that does not warrant her to essentially be groomed with a lavish lifestyle and then threatened to have it all taken away and then possibly blackballed and/or your reputation ruined by someone who has the power like Vince. Even 'if' the acts were consensual at first, this does not give permission to be progressively forced to perform more and more degrading acts or else you have your entire life ruined. This was a process of purposeful physiological grooming that doesn't happen overnight.

God damnit Brock.

As for Vince, we all knew he was likely a womanizer.

iu

Prostitutes to famous men are gonna be eating good for the next decade.
what a terrible fate. i do not envy these people at all. they can never have a real relationship again. no lovers, no friends, just prostitutes and business partners.

all that said, i am very skeptical of this “staffer” lady’s claims. why didn’t she sue for breach of contract? she signed her nda after the alleged sexual misconduct, so she had already agreed that it was worth $3 million. if vince was trying to conceal criminal behavior (as opposed infidelity or “immoral behavior”), why didn’t she go to the police? she only spoke up after vince was late with his hush money payments. i suspect she looked at her options and decided that suing vince for sexual harassment was better than suing for breach of contract. it’s basically a win-win for her—if the court accepts her allegations, it gives a basis for invalidating the nda, and the cost of litigating it will easily exceed the $2 million vince owes her. he’ll probably settle.

anyway, i have zero doubt this girl knew what she signed up for.

I recommend you look into how sexual traffickers employ various tactics to entrap woman because Vince just did the billionaire's version of the same tactics used by some gorilla pimp off the street.

Yes, she made a mistake into believing that having sex with Vince initially for the prospect at a well paying career. She's young and had recently experienced life-altering trauma where a break from someone like Vince probably seemed like a dream for the cost of having sex with an old man. However, that does not warrant her to essentially be groomed with a lavish lifestyle and then threatened to have it all taken away and then possibly blackballed and/or your reputation ruined by someone who has the power like Vince. Even 'if' the acts were consensual at first, this does not give permission to be progressively forced to perform more and more degrading acts or else you have your entire life ruined. This was a process of purposeful physiological grooming that doesn't happen overnight.
sex trafficking? c’mon. why is that term so expansive these days? she made some poor life decisions is what it sounds like. you say she was concerned that if she didn’t make vince happy, he’d have “taken it all away?” no shit. everyone who works for vince lives under that hammer. of course shame on vince for cheating on his wife and fucking his employee, but this lady has free will. it’s not remotely similar to the “gorilla pimp off the street” who actually controls prostitutes under threat of violence.

It seems a bit far fetched, but you never know.

Extreme Wealth just amplifies the kind of human you really are. Vince is an example of that. POS in my opinion

So Vince had dildos named after WWE wrestlers according to the lawsuit.....let that sink in for a moment. That man is certifiably insane.

Oh and i can only imagine what the dildos named Yokozuna and Andre The Giant look like......yeshhhh.
What about The Rock?

Or “Cactus Jack” wonder how that one would be?

I feel this story is too bizarre to be true. But with the insane creative mindset Vince has… it just might be possible.

Rich powerful people get bored. It's never enough. Unless they have God in their life, they are always trying to fill a void. Vince has probably been with some of the finest girls around throughout his lifetime. It's not enough. He has to find new creative ways to get off. Vince used Brock and the girl to satisfy his fantasies.

In my opinion Vince's search for pleasure/control has gradually ramped up to where it's at today.

You look at Vince and the shit he's done and you're like "yeah I believe it".

Then you read some of those texts and you're just like "Jesus Christ is this real"....

I will say putting the rock, who is the king of positivity through the press , on the board was a smart plan. He will flash that smile and handle these questions.

The details of this are extremely weird. If anyone can find the texts Vince sent, and read them in Vince’s voice…. It seems very plausible. Albeit very strange language he uses for his age.
Vince is old as fuck, but if he's always hanging out with young wrestlers/women then maybe he's kept up with the lingo.

In like 1999 he was all-in on the WWE Attitude era, which was juvenile sex/fart jokes with McMahon playing center stage. And dude was already well into his 50's at that point in time so probably just never stopped.

I just dont understand why guys with boatloads of money are fucking idiots. Like you literally have the money to do it the right way, but you just refuse to. sleeping with nobody employees etc. Shit is wild.
It's not about sex for Vince, he could get normal sex and keep it hush hush in a million different ways. It's about power. He wants to treat someone like shit, get away with it, then do it some more and see how far he can degrade someone. Makes him feel powerful to be able to do that to somebody (i.e. he's a sick fuck, literally a sadist).

If he's just paying to get his dick sucked by a hot prostitute that does nothing for him.

Yes, she made a mistake into believing that having sex with Vince initially for the prospect at a well paying career. She's young and had recently experienced life-altering trauma where a break from someone like Vince probably seemed like a dream for the cost of having sex with a old man. However, that does not warrant her to essentially be groomed with a lavish lifestyle and then threatened to have it all taken away and then possibly blackballed and/or your reputation ruined by someone who has the power like Vince. Even 'if' the acts were consensual at first, this does not give permission to be progressively forced to perform more and more degrading acts or else you have your entire life ruined. This was a process of purposeful physiological grooming that doesn't happen overnight.
Exactly. If true Vince basically made her completely dependent on him, was mostly nice, then manipulated/threatened/abused her horrifically, with said abuse fucking her up even more so she probably couldn't even think straight. Then she has to go to work around him every day and was probably even more dependent on Vince because he'd rape/beat her/pimp her out at any given moment. It's seriously fucked up and he picked her on purpose because she was vulnerable. Dude like this never ends up doing this to some strong/independent woman with options.

A guy who once came up with a necrophilia storyline(Katie Vick) and thought it was funny and pushed hard to have an incest angle with his own daughter is a sick pig? Vince being a perverted weirdo has always been an elephant in the room.

Absolute cringe take dude. According to the reports she was raped multiple times then pimped out to Vince's friends. Vince broke her down and made her dependent, then repeatedly abused her. Maybe actually read the documents and articles coming out about this before making comments that make you sound like an ignorant ass clown.

Is it really? The woman was compensated and clearly knew what she was doing with Vince. It’s no different than guys subscribing to an onlyfans

Are you claiming she was doing it against her will? Pretty sure Vince was paying her millions, it was something she agreed to.

It's not about sex for Vince, he could get normal sex and keep it hush hush in a million different ways. It's about power. He wants to treat someone like shit, get away with it, then do it some more and see how far he can degrade someone. Makes him feel powerful to be able to do that to somebody (i.e. he's a sick fuck, literally a sadist).

If he's just paying to get his dick sucked by a hot prostitute that does nothing for him.
Looooll

I'm not shocked that he's being accused, this is all very on brand for him, given his controlling nature (angry over sneezing), perverted interests (scrapped incest angle w/ Stephanie, Triple H necrophilia angle, etc) and history of scandal in the WWE (ring boys, limousine rape accusations, etc). Just surprised it's all out there and this graphic.

This guy is known as a maniac, the eventual Netflix miniseries that airs after he dies is going to be great tv.

Back