Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

LOL at the people in this thread that think that woman is getting 83 million dollars.

Got news for you guys, NO checks were issued today.
<TrumpWrong1>

Read the last few pages, doof. He wants to appeal he has to post a bond. Already did it for the first L he took to E Jean. He loses the appeal, money automatically goes to her.

VgpcyFF.png

#TrumpIsARapist is trending on twitter and there's not a god damn thing that the orange rapist can do about it other than sit there and get his precious little fee-fee's hurt.

holy fuck. i always thought lin wood was deranged and crazy as fuck, but this actually happened?

this should make for a good read.
In 2021, the Georgia State Bar commenced an investigation to determine whether Wood violated the state's rules of professional conduct in his election-related litigation.[100] As part of that investigation the state bar sought a mental health examination of Wood, which Wood unsuccessfully attempted to block.[101][102] Wood was later, separately referred to the Georgia State Bar for possible discipline over the Michigan election litigation in which he participated, a lawsuit the Michigan judge found was filed "in bad faith and for improper purpose."[103]

Surrender of law license[edit]​

In 2023, facing sanctions and possible disbarment due to his election litigation, Wood retired and surrendered his license to practice law in Georgia. According to the letters posted by Wood to his Telegram account, Wood's retirement is to be "unqualified, irrevocable and permanent", and he is to no longer practice law in any state.[104]

imagine the attitudes of these chuds if some rando claimed biden raped her in a sears department store in 1992 then 12 magas and a judge ordered him to pay $80 million. they'd be burning down the country for nikes as we speak.

In 2021, the Georgia State Bar commenced an investigation to determine whether Wood violated the state's rules of professional conduct in his election-related litigation.[100] As part of that investigation the state bar sought a mental health examination of Wood, which Wood unsuccessfully attempted to block.[101][102] Wood was later, separately referred to the Georgia State Bar for possible discipline over the Michigan election litigation in which he participated, a lawsuit the Michigan judge found was filed "in bad faith and for improper purpose."[103]

Surrender of law license[edit]​

In 2023, facing sanctions and possible disbarment due to his election litigation, Wood retired and surrendered his license to practice law in Georgia. According to the letters posted by Wood to his Telegram account, Wood's retirement is to be "unqualified, irrevocable and permanent", and he is to no longer practice law in any state.[104]

lmfao. he quit right before he was going to get fired.

i didnt even know that. now i know why i havent seen his name come up lately.

Everyone knows this is a crock of shit that opens up Pandora's box. The woman is a loon.

imagine the attitudes of these chuds if some rando claimed biden raped her in a sears department store in 1992 then 12 magas and a judge ordered him to pay $80 million. they'd be burning down the country for nikes as we speak.

JAN6---Drool-small.gif

someone needs to edit this gif again to match the new sherdog background.

Everyone knows this is a crock of shit that opens up Pandora's box. The woman is a loon.

oh boo hoo poor you. you don't get to introduce new evidence in a trial that has already ended and has made it all the way to closing arguments.

her parking garage should know this. any person who practices law should know this. that parking garage lawyer should be brought forward to the state bar and have to answer to such malpractice.

Biden did have an accuser. She was exposed as a liar then defected to Russia.

i'm waiting for a $1.3 billion dollar fine when he goes on truth and says a few more magic words. a billion! a trillion! a quantiilllllion! orange man bad and must pay!

you chudsters are a joke for laughing at this. this is clownworld insanity.

Your the kinda guy who blames the fire for being hot when you burn your hand

doesn't matter. just make one up and get 10 magas, a proud boy, and an oath keeper for a jury and give joe a $300 million fine.

even her own attorneys knew she was full of shit, she had no case, and she was just out to grift and gain clout so they all walked out on her. that quack should have faced perjury charges just for misrepresenting herself and lying about her credentials in her frivolous filings. i think they were going to, or she got caught up in some other kind of legal shit so then the russian asset went and fled back to russia.

Last edited:
this is for the first defamation and sexual assault case which he was ordered to pay 5 million in damages. he's basically just put all of the money in damages upfront plus an extra half million, which is pretty much standard in appealing damages during civil ligitation, and now he's gambling it on his appeal where e jean carroll will receive all her money once the appeals court strikes him down.

wonder how much money he'll have to put up on front gambling on the appeal of this 83.3 million dollar ruling? he's gonna have to put up somewhere around that in collateral i would figure. i wonder if he'll actually follow through with his talks of appealing this ruling? he may as well just shut the fuck up and try to stall off paying as long as he can.
$92,463,000?

Back