Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

And just to show everyone, look how happy these people are. And they say the quiet part outloud, that between these two cases, they think they finally got Trump! "he should now be liquidated to $0 and will embarass himself!". In their joy and cheer, the reveal their intentions and they are the ones with malice, not Trump defending himself from slander.

Keep in mind that the cases was funded by a Biden and Haley donor, yes he donates to both, and also paid the fees for this case. They use the same "expert" as in the Rudy case recently that they had to shop to DC for a favourable judge.

This is why Trump is so important. He is able to stand tall against these threats, etc. Bless him!

Being happy about justice being served to rapists is a normal human reaction.

He won't pay a dime, but not because he croaked.
It’s a Court Order that will be Affirmed by the Appellate Court.

Trump basically gave Carroll, Mar-a-Lago…

But you are right, He won’t pay a dime, his base will pay it for him. I’m sure his base has already donated a good 100k by the time he arrived at the airport.

One of the funniest aspects of this continues to be this bozo's complete inability to find a lawyer who knows what they're doing. I guess the word is kinda out on the whole "not getting paid" thing, but still. There are SO MANY fucking lawyers in this country. Probability alone would suggest that he would be able to find one out of a hundred who can at least read. Instead it's just an assembly line of dupes who barely graduated from Gudger College School of Law and Plumbing Repair Academy

Everyone is a deep state leftist! Judges, DAs, prosecutors, everyone!! Objective reality doesn't exist! Reality is whatever you want to believe!!
Don't forget the 9 jurors. Trump whining like a bitch in the fraud trial because he didn't get a jury, because Alina Habba's botox injections were affecting her brain and she didn't check the box.

But he got a jury here. Didn't help.

One of the funniest aspects of this continues to be this bozo's complete inability to find a lawyer who knows what they're doing. I guess the word is kinda out on the whole "not getting paid" thing, but still. There are SO MANY fucking lawyers in this country. Probability alone would suggest that he would be able to find one out of a hundred who can at least read. Instead it's just an assembly line of dupes who barely graduated from Gudger College School of Law and Plumbing Repair Academy

i gotta agree. where tf does he get these people?

later on truth

"the corrupt judge..."

1 billion!

"...handed down a 83 million dollar fine..."

10 billion!

"...to a whackjob"

a trillion! a bazillion! i hereby decree that the color orange be abolished from this planet!
Save your tears, my boy! You'll need them! The fine for the NY fraud trial is coming in a few days, and it will almost definitely be higher.

Everyone is a deep state leftist! Judges, DAs, prosecutors, everyone!! Objective reality doesn't exist! Reality is whatever you want to believe!!

59em83h7qg321.jpg

It looks like Trump (or a cultist) has already had to shell out money over Carrol. Had to provide a cash deposit to appeal:

Former President Donald Trump will post a more than $5.5 million cash deposit as he appeals a verdict in favor of E. Jean Carroll for sexual abuse and defamation.

Senior U.S. District Judge Lewis Kaplan quickly approved the request by Trump’s attorney Joe Tacopina, who asked the court to allow his client to put down a sum of $5,550,000, representing 111% of the judgment.

Tacopina called that “consistent with the traditional security percentage of supersedeas bonds.”

Former federal prosecutor Mitchell Epner said that the posting of a bond like this is “standard operating procedure” during such an appeal.

“The bond allows the defendant to stay execution of the judgment during the pendency of the appeal,” said Epner, who is now a partner at the firm Rottenberg Lipman Rich PC. “The money is put up in a form where the plaintiff is guaranteed to collect if she wins the appeal.

this is for the first defamation and sexual assault case which he was ordered to pay 5 million in damages. he's basically just put all of the money in damages upfront as a a supersedeas bond, which is pretty much standard in appealing damages during civil ligitation, and now he's gambling it on his appeal where e jean carroll will receive all her money once the appeals court strikes him down.

wonder how much money he'll have to put up on front on a a supersedeas bond gambling on the appeal of this 83.3 million dollar ruling? he's gonna have to put up somewhere around that in collateral i would figure. i wonder if he'll actually follow through with his talks of appealing this ruling? he may as well just shut the fuck up and try to stall off paying as long as he can.

Last edited:
And just to show everyone, look how happy these people are. And they say the quiet part outloud, that between these two cases, they think they finally got Trump! "he should now be liquidated to $0 and will embarass himself!". In their joy and cheer, the reveal their intentions and they are the ones with malice, not Trump defending himself from slander.

Keep in mind that the cases was funded by a Biden and Haley donor, yes he donates to both, and also paid the fees for this case. They use the same "expert" as in the Rudy case recently that they had to shop to DC for a favourable judge.

This is why Trump is so important. He is able to stand tall against these threats, etc. Bless him!

Because people are happy to see him held accountable for his own actions does not mean the verdicts aren't just.

It's not even that he stiffing them...they're literally getting disbarred, arrested, and in some cases, forced to undergo psychiatric evaluations (Lin Wood). It's a road to ruin.

Representating a former POTUS SHOULD be a highlight of a lawyers career. Extraordinarily prestigious. The fact that nobody competent wants to touch Trump demonstrates how truly awful Trump is.

Combover Caligula is already on Truth Social:

Absolutely ridiculous! I fully disagree with both verdicts, and will be appealing this whole Biden Directed Witch Hunt focused on me and the Republican Party. Our Legal System is out of control, and being used as a Political Weapon. They have taken away all First Amendment Rights. THIS IS NOT AMERICA!

lol looks like Dumb Donny learned his lesson. He got cucked so hard by E Jean Carroll, Trump did not mention her name once.
imagine being so fucking stupid as Trump that you keep talking shit about a chick who already beat your ass in court once and still talk shit about her. Are we sure Trump is not on the spectrum or is his dementia that bad?

Save your tears, my boy! You'll need them! The fine for the NY fraud trial is coming in a few days, and it will almost definitely be higher.
The Big thing that came out of this trial that I took away from it, is that the Judge just gave the blue print away on how to properly conduct a trial involving Trump and any of his Attorneys.

I think all upcoming trials will come with a set of boundaries from the Judge, to be followed before any court hearings proceed.

No more clown show..

good luck trying to find any self-respecting reputable attorney who is willing to throw their dignity away and destroy their law firms reputation just to represent a serial fraudster and rapist who has established a reputation for not paying his lawyers.

that's probably why zesto molesto is stuck with parking garage lawyers, bimbo squad attorneys from OANN, swingset installers, drunken washed up mayors, qanon conspiratards, divorce attorneys, and personal injury lawyers to do all of his legal bidding because nobody else wants to drive their reputations into the ground and work for free. especially when they know their client is full of shit and they aren't going to win their cases and he's just gonna stiff them on his legal bills and then throw them under the bus afterwards.

u pussies look real tough hiding behind your judge daddies lol. same energy as every dipshit kid in grade school who was an annoying little turd to everyone then hid behind his dad for cover after the school bell lol

LOL at the people in this thread that think that woman is getting 83 million dollars.

Got news for you guys, NO checks were issued today.

LOL at the people in this thread that think that woman is getting 83 million dollars.

Got news for you guys, NO checks were issued today.
Well duh you goof,

The case has to be Appealed first.. she may not get any money from him but the Courts and Banks will liquidate his assets since it is a Court Order.

Carroll will be taking a shit in a gold toilet soon enough… patience.

Back