Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

Life as he knows it depends on the outcome of the election. He’s ruined if he loses.
And that's just because he'll use the Presidency to enrich himself. As President I don't think he'll be able to dismiss these judgements or the one incoming for fraud in NY. Why he really needs to win is to stay out of jail for his pending criminal cases.

It's not even that he stiffing them...they're literally getting disbarred, arrested, and in some cases, forced to undergo psychiatric evaluations (Lin Wood). It's a road to ruin.

Representating a former POTUS SHOULD be a highlight of a lawyers career. Extraordinarily prestigious. The fact that nobody competent wants to touch Trump demonstrates how truly awful Trump is.
I forget the name of the guy but he tried some cases before the Supreme Court and defended TR7MP on TV while claiming not to be associated with him. He then became TR7MP's official lawyer, and went on TV to dispute TR7MP ever did something or another, and TR7MP made a liar out of him almost immediate by stating the opposite on Twitter. "Yeah I did it, so what, I was perfectly within my rights!" <36>

PS Jay Sekulow

And that's just because he'll use the Presidency to enrich himself. As President I don't think he'll be able to dismiss these judgements or the one incoming for fraud in NY. Why he really needs to win is to stay out of jail for his pending criminal cases.
The grift will also end, and that’s the real killer. Nobody is going to keep donating to a two time losing felon. Every chip he has is in the pot for this election.

u pussies look real tough hiding behind your judge daddies lol. same energy as every dipshit kid in grade school who was an annoying little turd to everyone then hid behind his dad for cover after the school bell lol
Well, we'll, well, just lookie here at this orange tabby calling someone else a pussy... <[analyzed}>

imagine the attitudes of these chuds if some rando claimed biden raped her in a sears department store in 1992 then 12 magas and a judge ordered him to pay $80 million. they'd be burning down the country for nikes as we speak.
Cope Post. Trump is a rapist who has 88 million in the bank.
Do you think Dumb Donald will still talk shit about her and will he shut the fuck up. Imagine getting alpha'ed by some crazy chick like E Jean Carroll.

Cope Post. Trump is a rapist who has 88 million in the bank.
Do you think Dumb Donald will still talk shit about her and will he shut the fuck up. Imagine getting alpha'ed by some crazy chick like E Jean Carroll.

Come on now... he never raped anyone

Because Trump is such a dumb fuck this is the 2nd time he is in court for defaming her. See people that dont have dementia catch on after taking the first L, but since Trump has a smooth brain he needed to learn his lesson. I bet he shuts the fuck up now though, but then again he is a dumb fuck, so he might have to cut her a hundo million check the next time.

Total sham

6R8ktkP.jpeg

Back