Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

they can just like anybody else except it's harder to prove, especially when there's no evidence and it's he said she/said.
There was DNA evidence, Donnie didn't want to provide a comparator...... his major loss, if he was innocent, because his refusal directly contributed to an adverse finding of guilt.

Stupid orange man gunna stupid.

imagine the attitudes of these chuds if some rando claimed biden raped her in a sears department store in 1992 then 12 magas and a judge ordered him to pay $80 million. they'd be burning down the country for nikes as we speak.
You have a vivid imagination. It's unfortunate your grasp of reality isn't as strong. {<shrug}

Last edited:
he didn't say shit. not even a single peep. the mandarin molester fled the country on the day of his sexual assault trial to avoid confronting his rape victim.

better to be known as a rapist than a bad golfer!

what rape victim, her dog is the likely candidate

There was DNA evidence, Donnie didn't want to provide a comparator...... his major loss, if he was innocent, because his refusal directly contributed to an adverse finding of guilt.

Stupid orange man gunna stupid.

you know he could have just put the whole thing to bed by providing a DNA sample....assuming he never did it.

an innocent person would have no qualms about subjecting themselves to that, much as a sober person would have no issues about blowing into a breathalyzer. refusing just implies your guilt.

what rape victim, her dog is the likely candidate
why are you dancing around my question? if i'm in new york and i go and jam my cock as far up your wife's ass as i can and then shove my whole fist up her twat and then shove a couple of half-eaten hotdogs, a zucchini, and a rubber chicken up there just for good measures, because i'm in new york i didn't actually rape her right? or does it all depend on whether or not she screams? would you go around telling everybody after that i just kissed her on the neck and slapped her on the butt?

we need to clear this up.

you know he could have just put the whole thing to bed by providing a DNA sample....assuming he never did it.

an innocent person would have no qualms about subjecting themselves to that, much as a sober person would have no issues about blowing into a breathalyzer.
no assumption... he didn't. In fact he fought providing one. Right up until the day prior to the 1st trial... then they offered up a sample.... but too late Orangina, you needed to provide it when it was requested, time for submission of evidence had long passed, and this offer was just posturing. When the rubber hits the road, Donald is a giant orange coward.

Stupid man with stupid lawyers.

If you are quoting somebody... then fucking quote them. It really couldn't be a much easier process.

chuds: he definitely raped her!

also chuds: imagine getting owned by that demented nut lol

also chuds: donny's an idiot. he was found liable cause he didn't even go to trial. if he went to trial this could have been different, but he also definitely one million percent raped her though cause it helps in the election and i want biden to win. orange man bad but also orange man got screwed but also orange man screwed himself.

none of you orange tabbies really believe this is credible, but you're all in on the never trump train so you can't concede.

doesn't matter. just make one up and get 10 magas, a proud boy, and an oath keeper for a jury and give joe a $300 million fine.
Well they would attack the Capitol to interfere with an official government proceeding so I'm sure that group would levy that type of fine against Biden for TR7MP. <mma4>

Back