• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

because of new york states tightened definition of rape requiring a penis penetrating a vagina, if i'm in new york and i decide to shove my fingers or even a broken broom handle up your wife's cunt, that still isn't defined as rape under their statutes. even if she screams!

so let's just clear this up. if i go and jam my cock as far up your wife's ass as i can and then shove my whole fist up her twat and then shove a couple of half-eaten hotdogs, a zucchini, and a rubber chicken up there just for good measures, i didn't actually rape her right? or does it all depend on whether or not she screams? would you go around telling everybody after that i just kissed her on the neck and slapped her on the butt?
You went too far here with your description of abuse of a rubber chicken. <{nope}>

But MAGA says...

200.gif

later on truth

"the corrupt judge..."

1 billion!

"...handed down a 83 million dollar fine..."

10 billion!

"...to a whackjob"

a trillion! a bazillion! i hereby decree that the color orange be abolished from this planet!
Are you thinking of donating to him? Dude needs your money

Well duh you goof,

The case has to be Appealed first.. she may not get any money from him but the Courts and Banks will liquidate his assets since it is a Court Order.

Carroll will be taking a shit in a gold toilet soon enough… patience.

This will get dragged out for years. The only toilet that she'll be shitting on is one that is made out of wood next to her Mouse House.

And just to show everyone, look how happy these people are. And they say the quiet part outloud, that between these two cases, they think they finally got Trump! "he should now be liquidated to $0 and will embarass himself!". In their joy and cheer, the reveal their intentions and they are the ones with malice, not Trump defending himself from slander.

Keep in mind that the cases was funded by a Biden and Haley donor, yes he donates to both, and also paid the fees for this case. They use the same "expert" as in the Rudy case recently that they had to shop to DC for a favourable judge.

This is why Trump is so important. He is able to stand tall against these threats, etc. Bless him!

Cry some more, bitch.

This will get dragged out for years. The only toilet that she'll be shitting on is one that is made out of wood next to her Mouse House.
And Carroll will be wiping her ass with Trumps $$$.

Have you noticed how everything is beginning to become expedited.

The Appeal will last months, not years.

Give your balls a tug, Francis.

What you are saying is.. nobody actually said what you represented, and it was all a figment of your imagination.

saying "getting alpha'd by a crazy chick" means getting screwed. did you just learn english?

saying "getting alpha'd by a crazy chick" means getting screwed. did you just learn english?

i remember when that fraudy orange beta cuck got alpha'd by that senile old man with dementia. no wonder why his wife won't let him sleep on the same floor of the house as her. nobody likes a loser.

If somebody actually posted that.... then fucking quote it. You just linked to Pg203 or whatever of this thread.... you think I'm going to sift through 300 pages of this shit to prove YOUR point?

You see how I just quoted you? Try it, you'll like it.

If somebody actually posted that.... then fucking quote it. You just linked to Pg203 or whatever of this thread.... you think I'm going to sift through 300 pages of this shit to prove YOUR point?

You see how I just quoted you? Try it, you'll like it.

i posted the exact link lol. it didn't work? here it is

Cope Post. Trump is a rapist who has 88 million in the bank.
Do you think Dumb Donald will still talk shit about her and will he shut the fuck up. Imagine getting alpha'ed by some crazy chick like E Jean Carroll.

ignore this nutbro

Back