What food do you eat differently than 'normal'?

I eat roasted shelled peanuts whole.

My digestive tract has been through the ringer.

Apologies.

Please disregard my previous comment and kindly go fornicate yourself.

There is no hope for you.
But then again you where raised on the streets of Vlore and had to fend for your self from an early age.
Then that shit with the donkey and the blind prostitute happened and well yeah.. now you are here being rude.

There is no hope for you.
But then again you where raised on the streets of Vlore and had to fend for your self from an early age.
Then that shit with the donkey and the blind prostitute happened and well yeah.. now you are here being rude.
TL/DR

<3>

I love a simple peanut butter sandwich but I never make it with 2 pieces of bread. I spread PB on a single slice of bread, fold it over so that the thickness of the PB is doubled and the soft upper crust sides meet, start with the soft upper crust and work my way down.

Reactions: 666
I smash Ramen noodles into little bits before I boil them. I also usually mix with mixed veggies.

Reactions: 666
For me it would be donairs. I pick the donair meat out and other ingredients and eat them separately one at a time. Then i'll take bites out of the wrap to get down to the next layer of donair meat/ingredients. This is how I eat donairs.
I had one of them from a local turkish place. I ate it normal.

I eat sushi with my hands, and if anyone says something I'm all like 'yeah bro, you obviously never been to japan'

I never ever eat mushrooms. Does that count?

I eat quesadillas with a knife and fork. I make a small cut on part of it and then continue to eat small pieces cut away on a circular pattern around the outside slowly working my way inward. My final bite is just the center of the quesadilla.

Back