Chimeav travel/visa issues seem to be sorted

Ok. I’ve been waiting for something totally concrete like this. He’s apparently not banned from the US.

Sounds like Dricus doesn’t want to fight him on 300. Izzy maybe? Or does Borz sit until the UFC makes Dricus defend?
Since Khamzat in no way deserves a shot and DDP just went through a war, I say Izzy vs Khamzat is the best fight to make.
However, I do have to point out that night clubbing is haram!

Last edited:
Ok. I’ve been waiting for something totally concrete like this. He’s apparently not banned from the US.

Sounds like Dricus doesn’t want to fight him on 300. Izzy maybe? Or does Borz sit until the UFC makes Dricus defend?

My gusss is the actual target is a DDP vs Izzy main event

But DDP doesn’t seem confident he’ll be ready in time nor does he want to rush in

Money can change that though

Ultimately I think it ends up being Izzy vs Khamzat (maybe for interim lol) and winner faces DDP in summer

Chimaev looks fit. Leon vs Chimaev main event at UFC 300 incoming.

LOL at "Darren Till 2.0"

Maybe it's time for another upgrade.
My gusss is the actual target is a DDP vs Izzy main event

But DDP doesn’t seem confident he’ll be ready in time nor does he want to rush in

Money can change that though

Ultimately I think it ends up being Izzy vs Khamzat (maybe for interim lol) and winner faces DDP in summer

While I'm not a fan (when we're talking the top of the division) of fighters coming off of losses competing against fighters coming off of wins, this fight makes sense based on the way the UFC matches fighters.

If it's for an interim title, then the entire title picture makes absolutely zero sense.

baby-scream-fuck-yeah.gif

That’s an old pic. Not even sure he hangs out with the rest of the guys in the pic anymore.
As a Vegas native I should have realized that there was no way anyone was out at the club in only a shirt or sport jacket last night as it was raining cats and dogs, 40F, and Legacy is rooftop at the Circa.
OP where did you get this pic? Are you posting...fake news?

Last edited:
Back