Media Dana White with an update on 300: Card may still flip completely, Figureido vs Cody will open it though

Unheralded Truth

Brown Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
"UFC 300 is literally all I have been working on for these last three weeks, it's big. We're dealing with, you know, all this crazyness right now where they're dying to hear what the main event is.
The stuff that has been going on behind the scenes is so crazy that the entire UFC 300 might completely flip in the next... you know, over the weekend here, where we'll see how it plays out then.
I don't have any information to flip on you right now, but it's been challenging because I wanna deliver the best card that's ever been built. If you look at the, I mean, every fight on the card right now
could be a main event in either a Fight Night or a PPV. I mean, we're opening the card with the first prelim of the night being Garbrandt vs Figureido. I mean, what does that tell you?"

Source: https://www.reviewjournal.com/video...nt-preparing-best-card-thats-ever-been-built/

"UFC 300 is literally all I have been working on for these last three weeks, it's big. We're dealing with, you know, all this crazyness right now where they're dying to hear what the main event is.
The stuff that has been going on behind the scenes is so crazy that the entire UFC 300 might completely flip in the next... you know, over the weekend here, where we'll see how it plays out then.
I don't have any information to flip on you right now, but it's been challenging because I wanna deliver the best card that's ever been built. If you look at the, I mean, every fight on the card right now
could be a main event in either a Fight Night or a PPV. I mean, we're opening the card with the first prelim of the night being Garbrandt vs Figureido. I mean, what does that tell you?"

Source: https://www.reviewjournal.com/video...nt-preparing-best-card-thats-ever-been-built/
More Bullshit Hype from the Bald Goof

I can understand how he got away with it during Zuffa days, since his best friends owned the UFC... but god knows how he still gets away with his business malpractice under TKO since it is a publicly traded company.

"I got good shit. I don't have it yet. I can't tell you why. But it's good shit and you're going to be blown away when you get it. But I don't know when"

Sounds almost like Dana is selling drugs on the streets or something

I had a thread deleted by some cross-dressing xe/xe'r Mod based upon what percentate of bouts will be cancelled or rescheduled after announcements.

Same BS Bald Goof and same Sherdog shilling.

I love fighting. It's better than music but for goodness sake, stop eating the ass of the promoters and the BS.

They want you to buy the PPV and ticket.

I can understand how he got away with it during Zuffa days, since his best friends owned the UFC... but god knows how he still gets away with his business malpractice under TKO since it is a publicly traded company.

Because his bosses are the ones actually doing the business malpractice and he's just the face of it.

Because his bosses are the ones actually doing the business malpractice and he's just the face of it.
Dana's been doing this forever... he overhypes everything including saying shit like Ronda would beat Floyd etc to get everyone excited...

Dana's marketing strategy primarily consists of screaming "Holy Shit!" to hype a fight... and adding "Who doesn't want to see what I just booked"... and if you actually speak against him, or question him... he either attacks you verbally, or bans you from UFC events.

"I mean, we're opening the card with the first prelim of the night being Garbrandt vs Figureido. I mean, what does that tell you?"

It tells us you took one of the most exciting fights and shoved it on Fight Pass where nobody will watch it just so you could maintain this bullshit talking point.

It doesn't make some of the other fights above it any less underwhelming.

Back