International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

truly surprised that people still support/defend Hamas.

guess you're cool with them killing civilians, raping and pillaging...as long as the victims are Jewish
Not sure how you can conflate avoiding a wider ME war and supporting hamas. Some interesting mental gymnastics.

I am not confusing anything, you've consistently and repeatedly brought up anti-Semitic conspiracies about Jewish media and political control in this thread and on the forum for years and even after it's been pointed out to you. You're just too fucking dumb to even understand that.
Tribalism is real.

You so need to watch Dave Chappelle's SNL clip on this.

I dont think you guys realise what you are doing by throwing around obvious bullshit terms like genocide or ethnic cleansing.
You're just succeeding in watering down their meaning.

Like, you seriously believe Israel is trying it's hardest to kill every Gazan ?
If true they are astoundingly bad at it, considering the means at their disposal
"You guys are watering down the meaning of genocide by referring to Israel's ongoing genocide" - same deranged freaks who call any criticism of Israeli war crimes - or even requests for evidence of Israeli claims! - as antisemitism and Holocaust denial.

It's impossible to defend Israel without coming off as completely retarded and/or psychotic.

"You guys are watering down the meaning of genocide by referring to Israel's ongoing genocide" - same deranged freaks who call any criticism of Israeli war crimes - or even requests for evidence of Israeli claims! - as antisemitism and Holocaust denial.

It's impossible to defend Israel without coming off as completely retarded and/or psychotic.
Their basic belief is that Jews cannot commit genocide because the holocaust was a special genocide.

Their basic belief is that Jews cannot commit genocide because the holocaust was a special genocide.
Did you see the mod warned about not insulting?

I don't think running to the mods is going to do much. You just tried to use a comedy sketch as an argument. Fucking dumb is generous.

I don't think running to the mods is going to do much. You just tried to use a comedy sketch as an argument. Fucking dumb is generous.
Just trying to help you , and Davie is the GOAT. Dont worry I will not call you racist for not understanding Dave.

How would we call it if in the span of 4 month on a small territory 27,000 Jews were murdered 8,000 missing because under the rubble +60,000 injured, dozens of thousands of orphans and crippled, and 75% of the Jewish land was destroyed and unhabitable ?

Oh that's right a genocide.

But filthy Arabs pfft you can never kill enough of them
I wish they only killed the murderous terrorists who rule gaza and waged war on Israel. Unfortunately that’s not possible.

Time to pivot from "it's not happening" to "of course it's happening and it's good that it is!" Lmao
<36>

You think that was the reason? That post in jan 2024 was the rationale? And he didn’t just mention an iPad.

The war efforts were already well established.

Oh there was so much peace that in September 2023 already 181 Palestinians had been killed in the west bank and 2023 was already considered the deadliest year in a long time for Palestinian children. But you don't give a flying f*** do you "Mr neutral observer with a unique perspective" ?

Yeah especially when I was obviously responding to a message about a situation in the West Bank that occurred before the war. You know the West Bank that is illegally occupied under international law ?

Either you're really stupid which I think you're not, or you responded really fast and angrily without thinking or seeing the clear context because of your obvious bias. You know the context that you love so much but only when it's used to defend Israel and gaslight in favor of it.

You don't know shit and you try to gaslight and use inverted accusations. I do feel and grieve for every civilian that suffered in this war wether Israeli or Palestinian and was happy that the hostages were freed. You on the other hand ?

Now what's the proportions again ? Oh 1200 vs 27,000. Oh and the 27,000 keep being slaughtered like sheep's everyday. Oh maybe let's talk a bit about the ones that keep being massacred everyday for a moment here, would you Mr "neutral observer" ?

200 Palestinians died in the last 48 hours. What fucks do you give ? Children are slaughtered everyday now at this moment and they eat food every other day. And you try to play the big humanitarian when all you're doing is defending Israel horrors at every turn possible while trying to paint yourself as a "neutral observer with a unique perspective?". Give me a break we see the facade.

Oh here it is. The big "you support Hamas" card. Overuse and intellectually so lazy.

And who's "us" ? You're part of a group here ? Oh of course you are. You just fooled me for some time, well played.

You're the one giving lip service here, and using inverted accusations. You identify more to Israel because they're seen as westerners. Arab kids ? Pfft not so much. Let's say a little "it's really sad" here and there when pressed about it but let's also defend every and all Israeli crimes. Don't give me that lying lip service.

Yeah 27,000 Palestinians were killed by "chanting mean things". Really unmasking yourself here. That's how you see it right ?

Yes Palestinian civilians played no role in this and 80% of the murdered Palestinians are civilians according to western agencies.

Or are you saying that every Palestinian living in Gaza is guilty and that it's right to collectively punish them ? Oh that's it isn't it ?

Yeah and are we allowed not to forget ? Not forget October 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 to February 8 ? Not forget that 200 Palestinians died in the last 48h ? That 8,000 are under the rubble ? That thousands of kids eat bread with just salt in it because they have nothing to put into it ? That hospitals are besieged and attacked on false claims ? That kids are being amputated because the health system is on its knees and nobody can operate them ? That 75% of Gaza has been destroyed ? That 2,000lb bombs are dropped on residential areas killing hundreds at a time ? That Palestinians waving white flags are being shot at and killed ? That israeli ministers are calling for the re settlement of Gaza ? That in the meantime settlers keep terrorizing Palestinians in the West Bank and are now heavily armed thanks to Ben Gvir ? That Netanyahu propped Hamas for years ? That every attempt at a two state solution was twarted by Bibi in the last 15 years ?

Some of us haven't forgotten how israel incarcerated and tortured children FOR YEARS, even raping them and keeping them in cages:

Some of uf haven't forgotten how Israeli snipers bragged about "destroyed 42 knees in one day" during the 2018 border protests.

Some of us haven't forgotten the mass killing of Palestinians in Protective Edge, Pillar of Defense, Cast Lead and many others.

Some of us haven't forgotten when we saw Muhammad Al Durra get killed live on television.

But hey we know, Arabs are not allowed to "not forget". Arabs are inferior. Hundreds of thousands of them have been killed for a lie in Irak. They should forget. What's killing a few more dozens thousands of them in Palestine ? It's not like it's westerners or Israelis that are dying massively. It's just Arabs.

Yeah some of us haven't forgotten.

Go on ignore like the rest of the Zionist genocide supporters in this thread. Much better since I'm not seeing those inhumane genocide defense messahes every page. I don't care what you have to say, self proclaimed "unique perspective observer"

Christ Almighty. Give it a rest, will ya? We're getting tired of your Gish gallops.

You keep blasting these links all over in this discussion in hopes that we'll be convinced of your exaggerations and half-truths. Trust me, it's not working.

You think that was the reason? That post in jan 2024 was the rationale? And he didn’t just mention an iPad.

The war efforts were already well established.

You obviously know that I'm not trying to say that the iPad hoax was the cassus belli for the military operation in Gaza, which started well before the IDF liars produced that transparently phony propaganda piece - and only a very sick, weird fuck would be pedantic to the level that you're being here. I'm simply pointing out how outrageous it is that Netanyahu would reference something so obviously fake in his deranged diatribe as part of his justification for the ethnic cleansing campaign. I know there have been so many atrocities and lies coming from the Zionist state that this might not seem like a big deal but it still shocks me how brazen these fuckin guys are. But I suppose anything goes in the post-Iraq war era when it comes to blatant lies and horrific war crimes.

The basic belief is that Jews haven't committed genocide, not that they couldn't. They definitely could, and they haven't.

This war is tragic, but it's war not genocide.
You obviously have not read posts from the proIsrael crowd.

You obviously know that I'm not trying to say that the iPad hoax was the cassus belli for the military operation in Gaza, which started well before the IDF liars produced that transparently phony propaganda piece - and only a very sick, weird fuck would be pedantic to the level that you're being here. I'm simply pointing out how outrageous it is that Netanyahu would reference something so obviously fake in his deranged diatribe as part of his justification for the ethnic cleansing campaign. I know there have been so many atrocities and lies coming from the Zionist state that this might not seem like a big deal but it still shocks me how brazen these fuckin guys are. But I suppose anything goes in the post-Iraq war era when it comes to blatant lies and horrific war crimes.

Lmfao @ ethnic cleansing of Gazans.

Hey bud... You want to know what the real ethnic cleansing is?

The displacement of all Jews from Gaza in 2005.

<seedat>

Just think about it.

Lmfao @ ethnic cleansing of Gazans.

Hey bud... You want to know what the real ethnic cleansing is?

The displacement of all Jews from Gaza in 2005.

<seedat>

Just think about it.
All but the most bloodthirsty proIsrael accepts its ethnic cleansing at this point. Genocide remains a question.

edit: I had to reread this. You are such a zionist you call Israel ending the occupation of an indigenous peopels' land ethnic cleansing? Did you just call a self-ethnic cleansing?
We are all a lot more dumb for knowing you.

Last edited:
All but the most bloodthirsty proIsrael accepts its ethnic cleansing at this point. Genocide remains a question.

edit: I had to reread this. You are such a zionist you call Israel ending the occupation of an indigenous peopels' land ethnic cleansing? Did you just call a self-ethnic cleansing?
We are all a lot more dumb for knowing you.

Wah wah wah. What?

Gaza wasn't always Arab, you know. Here's a hint: look up the history of the Philistines.

Wah wah wah. What?

Gaza wasn't always Arab, you know. Here's a hint: look up the history of the Phillistines.
You stated 2005 clearly referencing when Israel stopped the occupation. Put sure, change the goalposts now that you have been owned.

Goalposts .... what sport uses goalposs?

You stated 2005 clearly referencing when Israel stopped the occupation. Put sure, change the goalposts now that you have been owned.

Goalposts .... what sport uses goalposs?

Tell me. Who exactly are the indigenous people of Gaza?

I'll wait.

Back