International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Only after you tell me how you think anyone who supports Palestinians are Muslim ?

Tell me again how I should be a good little Muslim and cover my hair lol.

Thundertard, you don’t need to hide you can just come out and say you don’t like Muslims it’s the war room bro,
There are five types of people that side with Palestine/Hamas

1) Brainwashed, uneducated on the matter
2) sub 80 IQ
3) Indoctrinated in warped colonizer propaganda
4) Racist
5) Virtue signaling for the latest hot cause

If you support the real victim in Israel

1) Have actually lived in the Middle East and aren’t a terrorist
2) Understanding of History
3) Don’t deny the atrocity of 10/7
4) IQ> 80
5) Free thinker

What do people think it going to happen? That Israel is going to get all Palestinians out of Gaza and things will somehow be fine after that? That somehow that will make Israel safer?

They’re literally creating an entire generation of people who will join any effort to attack Israel when they otherwise wouldn’t have done so.

Is extending their border going to make them safer somehow? No. They’re just making more enemies for themselves. They learned nothing from our blunders in the Middle East it seems.
Given the fact children are already bred to be terrorists when not used as human shields… Given the fact women and children celebrated the massacre, rape and torture of women and children on 10/7 it’s not like Palestine isn’t a terrorist state already. You can’t negotiate with the most evil of people. If Palestine had the organization and Power of Israel they would have wiped them off the map. Words they have said for years that the racist left ignores.

But kudos for the worst logic ever. Why stop the Nazis in WWII when the next generations will be upset!

Every single reputable human rights organization in the world, including Israeli ones, have said the IDF has done some indiscriminate bombing.

And what Israel is doing in the West Bank is ethnic cleansing. They're slowly stealing all the land bit by bit. There are already some parts of the West Bank where Palestinians cannot go. It's their land there, yet they keep getting squeezed.
it's almost as if israel is eradicating the terrorist group that has been running gaza for 18 years.

You obviously know that I'm not trying to say that the iPad hoax was the cassus belli for the military operation in Gaza, which started well before the IDF liars produced that transparently phony propaganda piece - and only a very sick, weird fuck would be pedantic to the level that you're being here. I'm simply pointing out how outrageous it is that Netanyahu would reference something so obviously fake in his deranged diatribe as part of his justification for the ethnic cleansing campaign. I know there have been so many atrocities and lies coming from the Zionist state that this might not seem like a big deal but it still shocks me how brazen these fuckin guys are. But I suppose anything goes in the post-Iraq war era when it comes to blatant lies and horrific war crimes.

• In the murder tunnels of Gaza, our forces have found copies of Hitler's Mein Kampf. In a home in Gaza, they found a child's tablet with a picture of Hitler as the screensaver.

lol at calling that a deranged diatribe. you have no knowledge as to the authenticity of those claims yet you insist they are made up. you'll believe any propaganda hamas puts out but dismiss things that are obviously within the range of plausibility or even likely. and of course, you'll try to pretend there's absolutely no support for hitler amongst the palestinian people but we know that's not true.

then again, you'd prefer hamas stays in power in gaza.

As serious as this topic is,
i do admit i find it kind of funny that you manage to respond to a post that is about people like you throwing around words without meaning out of pure emotion, with yet another wall of emotional text.

I get that you're emotionally involved in this, but just screaming your subjective bullshit harder and harder isn't going to do much.

You're not coming across as objective in the slightest.
Ffs, you were complaining about bombing causing to much collateral, then the IDF takes out some Hamas leaders in an infiltration operation in a hospital with pinpoint accuracy and suddenly you started bitching about how outrageous it was that they entered a hospital (little worry about the terrorists' presence there though ;))

Tldr: The internet isn't here to adress your emotional needs
Truth. There is no good way Israel can approach this war in his mind. This is the way a lot of Palestinian supporters are thinking right now, which only fuels the fire. It gives the IDF a reason not to give a shit what they think about how the execute this war.

The truth is him and other posters don’t believe Israe should do anything about October 7th. Just take their lumps and let their civilians be victimized by the most vicious war criminals. Honestly, I think a lot of them believe that the Jews need to leave and give the entire land back.

Truth. There is no good way Israel can approach this war in his mind. This is the way a lot of Palestinian supporters are thinking right now, which only fuels the fire. It gives the IDF a reason not to give a shit what they think about how the execute this war.

The truth is him and other posters don’t believe Israe should do anything about October 7th. Just take their lumps and let their civilians be victimized by the most vicious war criminals. Honestly, I think a lot of them believe that the Jews need to leave and give the entire land back.
Considering the primary rallying cry is eradicate Israel “from the river to the see” you might be on to something. The country hasn’t experienced such vitriolic hate speech since slavery…

There are five types of people that side with Palestine/Hamas

1) Brainwashed, uneducated on the matter
2) sub 80 IQ
3) Indoctrinated in warped colonizer propaganda
4) Racist
5) Virtue signaling for the latest hot cause

If you support the real victim in Israel

1) Have actually lived in the Middle East and aren’t a terrorist
2) Understanding of History
3) Don’t deny the atrocity of 10/7
4) IQ> 80
5) Free thinker
You can't even set u the list without bias. You should seperate Palestinians and Hamas. They are not the same, unless you think they are all subhumans?

There are certainly one shared belief b/t supporters of Hamas and Zionists
1) they share blind tribalsim

Israel is a victim similar to white slave owners were during slave revolts in the US south.

You can't even set u the list without bias. You should seperate Palestinians and Hamas. They are not the same, unless you think they are all subhumans?

There are certainly one shared belief b/t supporters of Hamas and Zionists
1) they share blind tribalsim

Israel is a victim similar to white slave owners were during slave revolts in the US south.

Over 75% of Palestinians support Hamas and think the Oct. 7th attack was a good thing.

How can they be separated exactly?

pal enablers sell them hope that they can actually accomplish this goal. conflict with israel is preferable to a peaceful solution.

again, people can call him crazy and a criminal, but what bibi actually said to the UN is the absolute truth.

The Palestinians could greatly benefit from a broader peace. They should be part of the process, but they should not have a veto over the process. And I also believe that making peace with more Arab states would actually increase the prospects of making peace between Israel and the Palestinians.

See, the Palestinians are only 2% of the Arab world. As long as they believe that the other 98% will remain in a war-like state with Israel, that larger mass, that larger Arab world could eventually choke, dissolve, destroy the Jewish state.

So when the Palestinians see that most of the Arab world has reconciled itself to the Jewish state, they too will be more likely to abandon the fantasy of destroying Israel and finally embrace a path of genuine peace with it.

Such a peace will go a long way to ending the Arab-Israeli conflict. It will encourage other Arab states to normalize relations with Israel. It will enhance the prospects of peace with the Palestinians. It will encourage a broader reconciliation between Judaism and Islam, between Jerusalem and Mecca, between the descendants of Isaac and the descendants of Ishmael.

this of course was part of the reason for 10/7, as peace with israel as a permanent nation in the ME is a "catastrophe". In the words of hamas, "Israel is a country that has no place on our land. We must remove it because it constitutes a security, military and political catastrophe to the Arab and Islamic nations. We are not ashamed to say this"

Over 75% of Palestinians support Hamas and think the Oct. 7th attack was a good thing.

How can they be separated exactly?
Let's try this: you need to separate Hamas and Palestinian civilians, just like we should separate Israeli soldiers and govt/politians who support ethnic cleansing.

Or are you saying its open season on any civilian who supports hamas?

A very obvious way to separate them is by combatent and civilian, and the fact that you do not know that supports the facct that you see all non-Israelis in the ME as subhumans as fair targets of the Israel army

Let's try this: you need to separate Hamas and Palestinian civilians, just like we should separate Israeli soldiers and govt/politians who support ethnic cleansing.

Or are you saying its open season on any civilian who supports hamas?

Do you think aiding and abetting acts of terror is a crime or not?

Do you think aiding and abetting acts of terror is a crime or not?
Do you? There is not enough time to list how Israel civilians adn the US does this to support war crimes, ethnic cleansing, and plausible genocide.

I keep forgetting that you answer questions wiht misguided questions. And based onyour answer I see that you do not see any difference b/t Hamas militants and Palestinian civilians. I wonder if you make that distinction between Israel solders and settlers....

Do you? There is not enough time to list how Israel civilians adn the US does this to support war crimes, ethnic cleansing, and plausible genocide.

I keep forgetting that you answer questions wiht misguided questions. And based onyour answer I see that you do not see any difference b/t Hamas militants and Palestinian civilians. I wonder if you make that distinction between Israel solders and settlers....

I would say the Palestinian people's overwhelming support of Hamas and other terror organizations makes the distinction much more difficult than you've implied and the military operation and post-war process incredibly difficult.

I would say the Palestinian people's overwhelming support of Hamas and other terror organizations makes the distinction much more difficult than you've implied and the military operation and post-war process incredibly difficult.
So you are saying a civilians population is fair game during war?

Back