International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

No?

Are you saying you're unwilling to admit that the overwhelming majority of Palestinian civilians support violent resistance and don't actually want peace?
It seems to me that when your statements are considered as a combined argument you are basically stating Israel can treat all Palestinians as combatants.

Here is how I got there. Me: Hamas and Palestinians civilians are different and need to be divided b/t combatants and noncombatants. You: Palestian civilians support Hamas, Palestinian civilians aid and abet Hamas ....

I thnk you lack the courage to make the final statement out loud. Bibi and others have stated it so what is yoru hold up?

I believe a lot of Palestinians in gaza and the WB support hamas and other resistance. I've said it many times. Those of you who do not accept this are like the white slave owners who cant understand why the slaves revolted in teh US south adn killed women and kids.

I think its pretty clear that yo are like several others here who accept Palestinian civilians as fair game but are horrified to even consider Israeli civilians as fair game. Its like you clearly value lives differently.

Peace? Again I've stated this many times that its not possible until Israel is a true peace partner. Israel is a colonizing power with no interest in peace as it keeps accomplishing its goals through war. Tis will only change when the US stops its unconditional support for Israel. To be clear, this is not my thesis. Its a well argued thesis in The Israel Lobby and US Foreign Policy. Its a good book and there are a few good pods with theauthors.

It seems to me that when your statements are considered as a combined argument you are basically stating Israel can treat all Palestinians as combatants.

Here is how I got there. Me: Hamas and Palestinians civilians are different and need to be divided b/t combatants and noncombatants. You: Palestian civilians support Hamas, Palestinian civilians aid and abet Hamas ....

I thnk you lack the courage to make the final statement out loud. Bibi and others have stated it so what is yoru hold up?

I believe a lot of Palestinians in gaza and the WB support hamas and other resistance. I've said it many times. Those of you who do not accept this are like the white slave owners who cant understand why the slaves revolted in teh US south adn killed women and kids.

I think its pretty clear that yo are like several others here who accept Palestinian civilians as fair game but are horrified to even consider Israeli civilians as fair game. Its like you clearly value lives differently.

Peace? Again I've stated this many times that its not possible until Israel is a true peace partner. Israel is a colonizing power with no interest in peace as it keeps accomplishing its goals through war. Tis will only change when the US stops its unconditional support for Israel. To be clear, this is not my thesis. Its a well argued thesis in The Israel Lobby and US Foreign Policy. Its a good book and there are a few good pods with theauthors.

How can Israel be a true peace partner with 80% of Palestinians still want war?

Wah wah wah wha?

Self-ethnic cleansing is still technically ethnic cleansing.

<seedat>

Just think about it.
No matter how many gifs you use, your epic self-ethnic cleansing statement exists. smh. Not sure if you can ever recover from that one.

How can Israel be a true peace partner with 80% of Palestinians still want war?
How can Palestinians and other arab be a peace partner when Israel has colonized, murdered, kidnapped, ethnic cleansed, plausble genocide for the last 70 years?

Its almost like you do not know there are 2 sides here, almost like you do not see Palestinians as human

Funding both sides of this war with US tax dollars while Americans are struggling with rent and buying food will surely bring peace.

Israel is rich and should fund their own wars and genocides. Hamas should pay for their own terrorism.

I don't want to pay for any of it.

How can Palestinians and other arab be a peace partner when Israel has colonized, murdered, kidnapped, ethnic cleansed, plausble genocide for the last 70 years?

Its almost like you do not know there are 2 sides here, almost like you do not see Palestinians as human

Anyone who supports or sympathizes with terrorists is subhuman scum in my eyes. And that goes out to all the Hamas sympathizers in this forum as well.

Last edited:

They could just stop doing violent resistance and come to the peace table like Israel has done with literally every other Arab country in the region.

y

you are absolutely aware that israel could completely mind their own business and they'll be targeted for eradication from the region. and not be safe. at least not while the palestinian's insist it's their land with support from their allies.

Anyone who supports or sympathizes with terrorists is subhuman scum in my eyes. And that goes out to all the Hamas sympathizers in this forum as well.

Some people view the IDF's actions in the past few decades as also being terroristic in nature. And by extension, anyone who supports the IDF.

Some people view the IDF's actions in the past few decades as also being terroristic in nature. And by extension, anyone who supports the IDF.

Yes, because the IDF soldiers are raping, murdering, and kidnapping women and children, deliberately targeting citizens, and playing Hot Potato with a pair of severed breasts.

Great fucking statement there.

And what exactly is wrong about the statement?

Jews were forcibly expelled from Gaza in 2005.
No feeding the trolls for me. You know this is easily one of the most retarded statements made on sherdog and that is saying a lot.

Its trying to understand both sides, which we all know you cant do, Kind of explains why are not bothered by dead civlians unless they are jewish israelis. Take your Ben Shapiro weak BS somewhere else.

They could just stop doing violent resistance and come to the peace table like Israel has done with literally every other Arab country in the region.
And Israel could just stop colonizing, war crimes, ethnic cleansing, plausable genocide. Again you are stuck on side.

I think we have gone full circle here. Try to remember that nonIsraeli in the ME are human too. It will make you a better person.

No feeding the trolls for me. You know this is easily one of the most retarded statements made on sherdog and that is saying a lot.

What I wrote was technically true, whether your bird brain is capable of processing it or not.

Listen, I can pick out like 10 anti-semitic quotes from your post history that are extraordinarily more retarded than what I wrote.

Its trying to understand both sides, which we all know you cant do, Kind of explains why are not bothered by dead civlians unless they are jewish israelis. Take your Ben Shapiro weak BS somewhere else.

Yeah. In a nutshell, the Palestinians are the provocateurs and the IDF are the defenders. That's all you need to understand.

And Israel could just stop colonizing, war crimes, ethnic cleansing, plausable genocide. Again you are stuck on side.

I think we have gone full circle here. Try to remember that nonIsraeli in the ME are human too. It will make you a better person.

You said other Arabs in the post I quoted. lmao

Israeli has made peace with literally all the other Arabs.

I'm not stuck anywhere.

Yes, because the IDF soldiers are raping, murdering, and kidnapping women and children, deliberately targeting citizens, and playing Hot Potato with a pair of severed breasts.

Great fucking statement there.

IDF soldiers have killed innocent civilians too and in much greater numbers. And settlers have killed people in the West Bank too.

Back