Sean Strickland has altercation with entertainer Machine Gun Kelly

MGK or as I call him "Colson" or "Coleslaw" is what I usually refer to them as like "Yo, Coleslaw! Sup, son!? How you been baby bubba!?" actually has some bangers.

I dig quite a few of his songs: Bloody Valentine, I Think I'm Okay, God Save Me, Papercuts, Forget Me Too, and others... especially his song "Glass House", it fuckin' slaps.

Yeah, he got absolutely bodied by Eminem in their "beef" but it's a gross misrepresentation to say that he isn't talented.

Overall he seems like an alright guy, of course, I've never taken him out for a bowl of pudding, you can learn a lot about a man over a bowl of pudding, so I can't confirm that, but from what I can tell, Coleslaw is a cool cat.

For a guy obsessed with "Merica'" "muh Freedums" etc, Strickland likes to involve himself in the lives of others whose choices are not impeding his life or the lives of anyone else.

Last edited:
Machine-Gun-Kelly.jpg

machine-gun-kelly-billboard-awards-110222-63fb01d9d66e48e89b3c877ba59b9cd8.jpg

The peoples champ doing the Lords work

judging by the replies in this thread, there are more machine gun Kelly fans on Sherdog than Strickland fans.

Being a fan of someone does not (and should not) entail unquestioning allegiance to that person.

It is possible to be a fan of someone and still call out unnecessary, childish behavior.

I like the guy most of the time, however, I find him to be hypocritical in certain areas.

Fan status is not an all-or-nothing proposition.

There's was no 'altercation', TS

I don't think you know what that word means

Legit LOL at Sean commenting on Megan Fox and calling MG Kelly a Vampire. These young stars definitely have a few screws loose

Lol, Sean is an asshole as per usual. I can't say he's wrong though.

Coalson Baker loves to be seen, standing out in the crowd, acting depressed while simultaneously loving every second of attention.

While Strickland does Strickland things, there are a few accounts here that seemingly obsessively follow and post about him out of hatred. Very strange.

Back