Sean Strickland has been having a horrible month

Those around Sean need to check on him because he’s unhinged. My guess is he’s overcompensating for his Daddy issues. These last couple months have been tough on Sean.

-DDP publicly brings up Strickland’s daddy issues. Strickland is still emotionally unhinged from those comments and it exposed Sean as a hypocrite - someone who can dish it out but can’t take it.

-Strickland cried on a podcast. Come on, your future kids are going to see that.

-Sean lost the middleweight championship.

-Strickland couldn’t knockdown a untrained youtuber who’s significantly lighter in size despite going 100%.

-Ducked a Boxing match with Jake Paul. Jake Paul has better technique and more power.

-Started a fight with Machine Gun Kelly because he’s romantically involved with Megan Fox while the best Sean can do is the female version of Ariel Helwani.
His life is still infinitely better than some nobody who compensates for his own inadequacies by starting needless threads about him on a karate forum.

I feel like ever since he made the comments about stabbing DDP he has lost it .. was way too apologetic and almost looked like he wanted to leave the cage asap just so they could hug it out :/

Not being able to put that skinny influencer cunt (or whatever he is, I don't know) down with his pillow fists, that's a yikes from me fellas.

Lol, troll thread. Btw, Deontay Wilder didn't knock out Charlie Z, that was worse.

None of those things are actually bad.
He did get exposed as a hypocrite but most people still have sympathy for what he went through as a kid and even DDP payed his respects in the octagon interview.
Strickland is going through the best time in his life so far. Having beefs with random people is nothing new for him. He'll be just fine, unfortunately for all you haters.

Lol, troll thread. Btw, Deontay Wilder didn't knock out Charlie Z, that was worse.
Wilder didn’t KO him because he failed to land flush due to Charlie ducking and running for his life.
Sean landed no less than a dozen flush punches and only bloodied his nose a tiny bit. Didn’t even wobble the noticeable smaller guy.

Back