Sean Strickland has altercation with entertainer Machine Gun Kelly

This was weird. At first I thought Sean got into a fight with some girl. Turns out there was no fight. Then some crap about Megan Fox, but no pictures. Then I realize Kelly is not a girl, but some weird dude. I must be getting too old for this shit.

Last edited:
Being a fan of someone does not (and should not) entail unquestioning allegiance to that person.

It is possible to be a fan of someone and still call out unnecessary, childish behavior.

I like the guy most of the time, however, I find him to be hypocritical in certain areas.

Fan status is not an all-or-nothing proposition.
We just had a thread where Ian Garry called Rampage a dumb cunt and everyone just shat on Garry for pages in a row before someone pointed out Rampage  was, in fact, being a dumb cunt.

So imagine the dumb logic of people like @clutchCAT420 & @Uber_Noober there

Machine-Gun-Kelly.jpg

machine-gun-kelly-billboard-awards-110222-63fb01d9d66e48e89b3c877ba59b9cd8.jpg
I didn't realize he was the guitarist in polyphia.
images

Lmfao so many triggered Squirt Gun Kelly fanbois here. Imagine being a fan of that transman. Jesus H. Christ. Fuck is wrong with u

Last edited:
I don't like the way you look you are making me feel funny

Being a fan of someone does not (and should not) entail unquestioning allegiance to that person.

It is possible to be a fan of someone and still call out unnecessary, childish behavior.

I like the guy most of the time, however, I find him to be hypocritical in certain areas.

Fan status is not an all-or-nothing proposition.
<Neil01>

A guy who looks like Machine Gun Kelly should not be having any type of altercations.

Sorry Sherdog.. But I'm with Sean in this one.

I don't think you know what that word means

Legit LOL at Sean commenting on Megan Fox and calling MG Kelly a Vampire. These young stars definitely have a few screws loose
Lool at calling Megan fox and that mg guy young stars. Grandpa!
<36>

I still find it hard to believe that machine gun kelly is a thing

Lmao at cans white knighting sub 60 IQ hillbillies with severe childhood trauma who aren’t even able to knock out 160pound YouTubers playing retarded macho-man at some celebrity meeting.
He wasn’t even going 100%

Good MGK looks soft and needs to be called out for looking feminine. Looks like he disrespected Sean first

From Sean's perspective.

1. Sean walked up to him.
2. Sean mocked him.
3. Machine Gun Kelly didn't laugh when Sean mocked him.
4. And Sean went nuts over it.
5. And he justifies it by saying they're the ones with the problem. “… I can’t explain it until you interact with these people, and you’re around them. It’s like they have this weird God complex."

‘Dude, what are you f*cking wearing? Like, what the f*ck is going on here? .... He looked at me, and he didn’t laugh, and he didn’t giggle, but he looked at me like, ‘Why is this guy with no respect talking to me like this?’ ... I was like, ‘You know what? I’m going to f*cking humble you right now.​

Fame went to this guy's head, and fast. It was not too long ago he was claiming he was just one of the people. It's embarrassing to watch, and the fall is going to be hard.

Back