Media DDP's trash talk and verbal skills is on par with Conor's

I disagree. It was always bottom of the barrel stuff that anyone could think of.
I was never fan of Conor or.his trash talk, but at the begining he was good. Not even close to Chael, Bisping, but good. Later he was unbearable

Conor was never really all that good at trash talk, he's just loud and brash and has an interesting accent.
Nah Conor was legit great on the mic in his prime. If he wasn't good then nobody was ever good. I always found him terribly obnoxious and was never a fan, but I can't deny he was good with words.

DDP is very different. He acts like GSP 98% of the time but once in a while he will drop a line that makes his opponent lose his shit. Hell, Adesanya and Strickland probably lost a lot of fans because of how they responded. Sneaky stuff from DDP. Then of course he'll act like it's all a regrettable misunderstanding lol

Dricus is a devil of the worst kind. Throws rocks and hides his hands. Did it with Izzy. Don't like him but thorough enjoying the way he's bullying Sean and I'd love him to continue. It's super satisfying. This is basically two villains going against each other. Sean is a bully and has said shitty things about his peers unprovoked. But dricus is his daddy.

Trash talk is getting so incredibly low and toxic In the ufc I wouldn’t be surprised if a fighter who has had their child abused had a fight and before the fight his opponent says “I’m going to touch that chin. I’m going to touch you worse than that guy touched your daughter!” And lowlife slime ball ufc fans will say “oh that’s such awesome trash talk. He doesn’t mean it he’s just selling the fight tho!”
Yeah what happened to trash talking the other persons fighting skills and not their personal lives

that's not really talking shit, it's just stating facts. as for conor, i never thought conor had a great trash talk game. a lot of it just comes across as bullying and talking as brash as possible. nate diaz, who isn't the most articulate guy around, made conor look dumb lots of times during their interviews and press conferences.

Conor had broken Aldo. He made RDA so angry by mentioning his kids names that sparred angrily and broke his foot the next day.

Conor came up with TJ’s perfectly fitting nickname as well as “who tf is that guy?”, “balls on your forehead”, “your wife is your husband and she slid into my DMs” and I am sure more eternal classic lines.

DDP has not defeated anyone with words and seemed to be shocked by Izzy’s mental warfare.

DDP has potential to be a legit star he beats Sean badly he might be UFCs most marketable champ after Bones.

while not conor level, he's only a notch below and very well spoken, assertive, confident, the guy can be a big star if he keeps winning.

Dricus is a sneaky fucker. So calculated with his words. He destroyed adesanya, upset usman. Fucked up strickland. All with casual off the cuff lines.
Love it. I bet he savagely beats Sean's head like a drum on the ground. I am never betting against that dude. Sean's lost numerous times and pretty recently. He may have some success early but eventually white romero will nuke him with something, lull him in with his goofy docile and slow demeanor and then BOOM

Back