Media Volk looking great after weight-cut

65b576b7-9249-4c77-984b-e4b04950ebf9-jpeg.967871

I’ve got Topuria at +365 via KO/TKO
You're brave, I was joking but I can see Ilia getting the ko (it's not a bad bet at those odds). It's either he gets the KO or Volk wins by decision. Topuria isn't winning a decision imo. I'll be rooting of Topuria all the way. Good luck on that bet.

Something that hasn't been talked about much

Volk in past 2 years

Makes 145lbs against Max
Bulks up for 155lbs 7 months later adding muscle mass
Drops back down to 145lbs 5 months later
Goes back up to 155lbs 3 months later and per Volk he was never as heavy out of camp as he was leading up the rematch

Now he's made 145lbs again. Volk is a pro but alternating 145 to 155 past 2 years while adding muscle mass.... I dunno

Volk in past 2 years

Makes 145lbs against Max
Goes back up to 155lbs 3 months later and per Volk he was never as heavy out of camp as he was leading up the rematch

Now he's made 145lbs again. Volk is a pro but alternating 145 to 155 past 2 years while adding muscle mass.... I dunno

Yeah that's a great shout. Must wreak havoc on your body. He's elite but he's not getting any younger (none of us are sadly) and this shit adds up.

If he comes to the cage in the old man outfit, that would be so fucking epic.
He teased it

Looks like a rough cut, he talked a lot about 155 lately and fought twice there. The cut is getting difficult at that age.

Volk in past 2 years

Makes 145lbs against Max

I doubt he added any muscle mass. I'm sure he just had more water and bloat, looking and feeling bigger. As long as he's not pulling a GSP and trying to force-feed himself up a weight class, he's probably fine.

His weight cutting team are the best in the business. He'll come ready and prepared tomorrow.

Back