Media Volk looking great after weight-cut

Looks pretty much how he always looks at Featherweight.

crazy difference when he's weighing in in Abu Dhabi

fd9076e0fe5dcda631d283c6b759e31b

tyron-woodley-ufc.gif
It's not even fair. Still found a way to get IVs in AUS too

I doubt he added any muscle mass. I'm sure he just had more water and bloat, looking and feeling bigger. As long as he's not pulling a GSP and trying to force-feed himself up a weight class, he's probably fine.

He was far far above this weight as a rugby player. I think that would only matter if he had never been that big before. GSP was doing something his body had never done IMO.

Something that hasn't been talked about much

Volk in past 2 years

Makes 145lbs against Max
Bulks up for 155lbs 7 months later adding muscle mass
Drops back down to 145lbs 5 months later
Goes back up to 155lbs 3 months later and per Volk he was never as heavy out of camp as he was leading up the rematch

Now he's made 145lbs again. Volk is a pro but alternating 145 to 155 past 2 years while adding muscle mass.... I dunno
Adding muscle mass would make the weight cut easier

I dunno. I picking VOLK. The youngin in talking alot of shit but I dont feel the buzz. Just sounds like words.

Words sound like words. That's how words work, brother.

Ahhhh, the anonymity of the internet all but guarantee's the dumbest fucking people that exist with show up to comment.

Ahhhh, the anonymity of the internet all but guarantee's the dumbest fucking people that exist with show up to comment.

Also mma fans are maybe the dumbest fans on the planet. Maybe even worse than WWE fans.

You're brave, I was joking but I can see Ilia getting the ko (it's not a bad bet at those odds). It's either he gets the KO or Volk wins by decision. Topuria isn't winning a decision imo. I'll be rooting of Topuria all the way. Good luck on that bet.
I think betting on both those makes a lot of sense. Those seem 2 very likely scenarios

Back