Locked PWD 1149: NikkitaXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
They supposedly introduced a "non-binary" character as well.
Morph will look more like the iteration from the Exiles comic. So instead of looking like a skeezy dude. They/them's gonna look like a department store mannequin with an alien head.

Few more days baby!

Was watching some streamers play it. Looks like a lot of fun. Apparently right now in it’s current state the end game is really lacking though.

Was watching some streamers play it. Looks like a lot of fun. Apparently right now in it’s current state the end game is really lacking though.
I've had the game for about 2-3 years haha Only played a bit cause it was in beta, but even if the end game is kinda lacking, still worth the money than paying double that for D4!

I've had the game for about 2-3 years haha Only played a bit cause it was in beta, but even if the end game is kinda lacking, still worth the money than paying double that for D4!

You don’t want to buy your new $65 dollar mount from the D4 micro transaction shop?

There's only one Epoch, dammit!

69-timetravel.gif

You don’t want to buy your new $65 dollar mount from the D4 micro transaction shop?
I'll be honest with you BG..
I played D1 in the 90s, got the D2 collectors edition on launch, took time off work to play D3 at launch.... And I didn't even buy D4 <Lmaoo>

His first round opponent forfeited. The coward! But now he's gonna have the 10th guy in the state next round. Bad luck there. We'll see what happens.

I'll be honest with you BG..
I played D1 in the 90s, got the D2 collectors edition on launch, took time off work to play D3 at launch.... And I didn't even buy D4 <Lmaoo>

I refunded D4 on launch day. Had zero hype to play it after the little bit I played during beta. It comes to Xbox Game Pass next month, might grab a subscription to that to finally try a season out.

I refunded D4 on launch day. Had zero hype to play it after the little bit I played during beta. It comes to Xbox Game Pass next month, might grab a subscription to that to finally try a season out.
Blizz is a shadow of what it used to be.
Did you see the new Overwatch hitbox shit? lol

Blizz is a shadow of what it used to be.
Did you see the new Overwatch hitbox shit? lol

Yeah that hit box is stupid. Don’t even have to hit people anymore.

I’ve been playing WoW Classic Season of Discovery and the game is a shit show of bots and now there’s a massive controversy because you can mass report anyone to get them banned and Blizzard has no CS anymore to get the bans reversed. So groups of people are in report wars to get each others accounts banned <Lmaoo>

Botting communities are mass reporting people for auction house posting. Boosting communities are mass reporting anyone advertising to help low level players out. It’s a shit show.

I’ve been playing WoW Classic Season of Discovery and the game is a shit show of bots and now there’s a massive controversy because you can mass report anyone to get them banned and Blizzard has no CS anymore to get the bans reversed. So groups of people are in report wars to get each others accounts banned Lmaoo

Botting communities are mass reporting people for auction house posting. Boosting communities are mass reporting anyone advertising to help low level players out. It’s a shit show.
lol Holy fuckkkk.
You gonna dip your feet into Ashes of Creator or Pantheon when those release in the next decade?

I'm more of a Lana Del Rey fan.
I love her soothing melancholic sounds. Like a single female Smashing Pumpkins.

hbz120123wellcoverstory-021-wm-6556451c6a0e7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back