News Guaranteed purses and bonuses for UFC 298, as filed with the CSAC (via LA Times)

Ribeiro and Minyang doing lhw damage in a just bleed matchup for 10/10, so one of those poor bastards is going home w 10k and prob a concussion, fuck man

Last edited:
Dern is nowhere near as accomplished as Henry and is making more. It has not one thing to do with the gender of either fighter mentioned.

How many times have you had this imaginary argument in your head? And are you winning?

Then why did you single out Mackenzie, who has 8 UFC wins, and not Paulo Costa who has 6 UFC wins and makes more than both?

LOL Ian Garry is only making 55K?

That's some real "I'm the next Conor Mcgregor" type money.
Ian is only in his 14th Pro fight. Conor was a double champ in his 14th pro fight.
Sure it was only Cage Warriors double champ but still.

In his 6th UFC fight McGregor made $500k for his Interim fight with Mendes. Ian is making $55k .
What is really sad is Rory McDonald on that same card made $59k in his title fight vs Robbie Lawler. When you look at that Ian is incredibly overpaid.

Dern making more than Cejudo because Dana gonna Dana

I wonder how much volk was getting before he renegotiated his contract leading into that second islam fight.

Well I'm sure he's getting PPV points ontop of the 750k he will probably leave with 1.5-2m for this. I'm curious if Costa, Whittaker or Ilia were able to negotiate any little pieces. But also, all the stories from fighters and coaches I've heard, it's clear the UFC pays a lot in ways that goes undocumented still too, lots of bonus checks, signing incentives etc. Pettis, Diaz, Cormier, Cerrone and others have all talked about it. It's a good way to not give away pay leverage.

Mackenzie Deen gets 200K to show and 100K win bonus. Thats crazy, she must have a great manager to get that . It’s more than Neal, Garry, Cejuod, Mehrab,

You are right, they get paid more per minute. How long do you think a football player is actually playing in a game, and I don't count wandering around and waiting for the clock to restart

How many games do they play a season? Compared to how many times a fighter had to fight?

He is being managed by his wife's boyfriend isn't he?
How come the cuck jokes have become associated with Garry when Sean O'Malley is a literal cuckold? A podcaster asked him for permission to fuck his wife, in front of O'Malley's own kid mind you, and O'Malley accepted.

How come the cuck jokes have become associated with Garry when Sean O'Malley is a literal cuckold? A podcaster asked him for permission to fuck his wife, in front of O'Malley's own kid mind you, and O'Malley accepted.
He was put on blast for that on this forum for years. It's just fallen out of the spotlight

Even mid level boxers make millions fighting nobodies.
Maybe that's why the UFC surpassed all boxing promotions and MMA is becoming more popular than Boxing, if it isn't already. There's a lot less ducking in MMA.

imagine Ian Garry having to split all those gym fees plus his wife AND their husband. Jesus Christ!
You know his wife is rich right? She is his sugar momma and flies him around the world training.

And yet we will never know how much money these guys get. Hint: it's not the reported payout

Cejudo purse is shocking, I would have thought 3-4 times that given his resume and accolades. Terrible management.

Volk’s actual is way more than that … 750k plus for sure some additional champion bonus (especially if he wins) plus PPV points, all together likely nearing 2m … he fights 3 times per year that’s 6m plus sponsors, so probably near 7m annual income, not bad!

The Dern and Cejudo numbers are concerning but for different reasons. Glad that Geoff Neal is cracking 6 figures, he's worth it and then some.

Dudes still getting 10k/10k......criminal.

"Superbowl of MMA"? Pretty sure guys that play in the Superbowl wipe their ass with more than 10k.
They get in game bonuses worth more than that for completing certain passes or plays LOL

Derns a world champ in another sport, they have to pay her a lot higher than other girls who got into mma through cardio kickboxing classes

A World champ in a sport where she probably made as much the fighters on a 10k/10k contract on this card

Back