News Breaking: Alex Pereira vs. Jamahal Hill announced as the UFC 300 Main Event

Who wins?

• Total voters
That's what all the waiting was for? really?

I mean, it's a fine fight but, not sure why dana suggested filming a documentary about making this fight lol
It doesnt even sound like a fight that requires major negotiation or anything, Pereira seems like the kind of guy that doesnt backout from a challenge, Hill is willing to get back in to fight for the belt he used to have, its a self made fight...this isnt Conor vs Khabib 2, its a pretty easy to make title fight.

Poatan earned this spot. My concern is whether Hill will be ready? They tried rushing Jones back to ME 300 and Jones could afford to turn it down. Hill, probably not so much.

Inarguably true!
Jamal is a dangerous opponent power-wise, but I see Poatan iutworking him, especially since he has avenging Glover on his mind.
Jamahal is dangerous but I think Alex is going to flatten Him here. He doesn't have to worry about the TD threat and will be able to let his hands go unlike when he fought Jiri and Jan.

This is a good fight but they need to maybe do without these number event cards. They don’t have the star power anymore to put on super stacked cards in a timely manner. They obviously wanted it stack and probably tried to get retired washed up fighters to stack it before they settled for this.

This has upset written all over it.

Hill via KO
Hill was gifted a title shot. I thought looked extremely shitty even in victory over old man glover. He deserves a shot at his belt but the biggest card in yrs… this ain’t it

Probably the best fight available all things considered. Still vastly underwhelming main for a centennial numbered card though

Better fight than some of the floated alternatives. A fight that needs to happen for a division rather than a thrown together nonsense gimmick fight or people getting shots off losses.

Certainly not 'epic' though.

This is a good fight but they need to maybe do without these number event cards. They don’t have the star power anymore to put on super stacked cards in a timely manner. They obviously wanted it stack and probably tried to get retired washed up fighters to stack it before they settled for this.
They could have super stacked this card with fights from 299 and 301 honestly, it seems like a purposeful decision.

Cringe had to turn it of at 16 seconds before Dana pretends how awesome that fight is

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back