News Breaking: Alex Pereira vs. Jamahal Hill announced as the UFC 300 Main Event

Who wins?

• Total voters
It may not have the “Super Stars” or whatever people were wanting, but it may be the most interesting title fight the UFC could put on right now in terms just fighting and no media bullshit. Both these guys are always looking for the finish, I’m pumped for this fight.

alex is really active these days

hill isn‘t bad, at least it's not izzy rematch

Dana's going to tell us that UFC 300 is the best card ever and put Jamahal Hill in the main-event? HAH

I supposed I should be thankful it's not a WMMA fight like 200

I didn't say it wasn't as good as it could've been. And that is great main event had it happened. It did not. If you think Hill vs Pereira isn't a great fight that's on you, me pointing UFC 200's main is just comparison in what expectations are to newer fans. To each their own, you don't have to watch or pay for it.

No, this is a bullshit argument because Tate vs Nunes was not the SCHEDULED main event.

That would only be applicable for comparison if Hill vs Peireira falls out last minute and we have a Weili vs Yan main event.

Which would be not as good as Tate vs Nunes.

Good. Quicker we get this over with, the sooner I can stop trying to translate the slurred ramblings of Hill into an at least understandable form of basic English.

I actually like this, why are people acting like Hill has no chance in this?
Aside from getting his arm wrecked by Craig he looked good in every fight I watched.

Really do not get the hate.

Not the best but the rest of the card is so good, the main event is good enough.

So Alex again fighting a striker and one who might be coming back too soon and hasn't been active... Yeah, underwhelming. Hopefully Hill will manage to still get into a good enough shape to make it exciting.

Seems like they are rushing hill back to save face for the UFC. I'm sure he needs the money, but a shitty position for the UFC to put him in.

Guess Izzy didn't want any of Alex at LHW.

I don't blame him.

Its hilarious how Dana went to every permutation possible to not book Betal at 300 {<jordan}

If they headline 301 with Pantoja, Belal should storm Dana's blackjack game and expose his hooker on IG like Covington did that one time.

I mean...it's hardly 'Crazy'. People ain't losing their minds over Jamahal Hill coming back...

I actually like this, why are people acting like Hill has no chance in this?
Aside from getting his arm wrecked by Craig he looked good in every fight I watched.

Really do not get the hate.
I don't think anyone thinks it's a bad fight. Its a fun main event for any card

Except......UFC 300.

The idea of Hill of all people being the main event of the biggest, most historical card is nauseating. He has the personality of a slug

6 fights on the main card with a 5 round wmma comain? Man I don't think I'll even be catching this fight live. Should be a good fight though.

love pereira but Jamal hill as a headliner is lame for 300. Not nearly as bad as 2 Chinese ladies in the co main though.

I got hill. The way he beat glover made me think he’s definitely the best LHW in the world

Horrible main event.
Fuck Hill and his whiny complaining bullshit.
Was a fan but lately his mouth made me turn on him.

Back