• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Breaking: Alex Pereira vs. Jamahal Hill announced as the UFC 300 Main Event

Who wins?

• Total voters
Interesting fight for sure. Not sure who I will be rooting for tho.

I've thrown it out as Hill because I can't picture the outcome. It's a random guess.

lol whatever. What can ya do when all the fan favorites have retired or don’t fight anymore.

They have the money to make any fight they want but aren't even willing to overspend on an event like 300 that Dana claimed would be the best card of all time.

After all that hype, this sucks.

Ank Vs poatan was more interesting.

They should honestly just do without these number events. They don’t have the star power anymore to put in these supercards in a timely manner.
Shit take. The simply over stacked 299

Fists will be flying so I'm ok with that. Hill gotta work on that leg twist to at least make the calf kicks painful for both.

Banger, way better than what was rumored. I'll take this all day over Leon vs Belial, Aspinal vs Perriera, McGregor vs Chandler, or a BMF main event. Hill by ko.

<{JustBleed}>

As soon as conor and Jones were a no. It was obvious it was going to be perreria or leon who was going to headline it.

Maybe not the biggest names but damn that card is pure violence.

I think Kattar is going to starch Aljo to start the night. After that I don't see many decisions.

Back