Premier League Thread 2023/24 V17: I could eat Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Striking today for the next 3 days 😴

Was getting cold feet over striking on Friday as my ward will have zero docs. But it’s their job to cover it with more senior cover. See how much we’re valued. Maximum disruption needed. The way the government has been treating everyone in favour of quacks is ridiculous, they can F off.

Gonna watch the game in the pub
James Whale says pay for your own kebab and stop being selfish mate.

as an aside, you need to go for doctor bae

James Whale says pay for your own kebab and stop being selfish mate.

as an aside, you need to go for doctor bae

Fuck these two pricks 😂 wonder which one takes it in the ass. they have the worst takes on everything I’ve had the misfortune on hearing.

And I wouldn’t be opposed to it lol. Had a close uni friend who said she liked me and her dad was a senior in the Royal Navy 😂 proper rich and full brexit settings. I didn’t feel the same way. Now she’s working in Australia and I’m married to my right hand and bints I won’t see again after the 1st/2nd time. Might’ve not worked who knows, but I think in hindsight I’d have given it a go. Cba with dating now. I’m tired Robbie. Ffs.

<FutbolThink>

Last edited:
@UVee

I’m a big casisdead fan. Was a lil disappointed by that album after waiting 10 years, but those long wait albums never live up to the hype. Still good, but number 23 is still peak Cas, imo. What did you think?

Some Soul/r&b music I’ve been listening to recently, as discussed earlier.

@FadeLess good morning my brother

Prediction for tonight??

Even after we beat you by 4, I still love you 😘
:eek:

Im thinking of not even watching the game, if im being honest. Cause i dont think its gonna look pretty... for us, i mean.

What matches do we have lined up for today?
Liverpool vs Luton at 07:30pm

Napoli vs Barcelona at 08:00 pm

annnd ...

FC Porto vs Arsenal at 08:00pm

<{ByeHomer}>

@lsa bring snacks
He doesn't share :(

200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back