Jamahal Hill Responds to Criticism of UFC 300 Headliner: 'It’s Crazy to Me'

It's a really fun fight but Dana went overboard talking about how huge the ME would be and then obviously whatever he had planned didn't work. He got peoples hopes up. He should have just said we're not done, we're still working on adding to this already great card.

I hope Sweet Dreams can pull it off

I wish the UFC would do a no hype, super event
just out of nowhere, BOOM we got GSP, Brawk, Chuck Norris, Tito, Zuck … next week LIVE

Let me get this straight.. People on here can’t have Dana say a single thing about anything without calling him a liar. But they believed him about the expectations for UFC 300?

Make that make sense to me. This is fucking bizarre.

I don't get the hate either. This is literally one of the best fights that can be made in the UFC right now. UFC's most exciting champion defending against the most worthy challenger. Would you have seriously preferred to see Conor vs. Chandler in a non-title fight as the main event?

I'm only disappointed that Jim Miller isn't fighting Paul Felder.

1. Is this a good fight? Yes.
2. Is this a major disappointment? Yes.

These things aren't mutually exclusive. Alex-Hill would have been a good co-main. But the main event of the "greatest card in history"? No way. If Hill is upset with the community's reaction to the fight, he should blame Dana. It was Dana who created the expectations and failed to deliver.

Let me get this straight.. People on here can’t have Dana say a single thing about anything without calling him a liar. But they believed him about the expectations for UFC 300?

Make that make sense to me. This is fucking bizarre.

It's an excellent main event for UFC 299, 301, 302, or even 303.

I one of the Sherdoggers who rated UFC 300 a 10/10. But it still needed a Superfight for its Main Event.
looking-out-there-elwood-dalton.gif

connor-mcgregor-ufc.gif

Back