Social Google Gemini refuses to show pictures of white people.

The issue will be a matter of trust.

If I can’t trust it to do simple things, I won’t ever trust it to do complex things.

In generative AI, starting out on the wrong foot will be a death sentence.

The other day I was using google's AI to design some logos and graphics for my business and it kept inserting disabled black people into the images. It was quite weird and hilarious. Eventually i did manage to get some good results though.

The other day I was using google's AI to design some logos and graphics for my business and it kept inserting disabled black people into the images. It was quite weird and hilarious. Eventually i did manage to get some good results though.
When life gives you lemons, May as well run with it and show how inclusive you are by adding disabled blacks to your logo design...it'll pay off.

The left is a cult but you're melting down because of an AI...Okay dude. Any other culture justice warrior outrage stories you wanna hit us with?
the left is not a cult because the entire angle of being leftwing is it is about diversity and freedom of direction. A cult is a centralized regime typically attributed to an unquestionable leader and emphasizes specific agendas. By the very definition being left wing cannot be likened to a cult.

lol holy shit gemini doesn't even have the ability to create pictures yet. this thread is bunk.

Q. Can you create pictures?
A. I can't create pictures yet so I am unable to help you with that

edit:AbominableJoman Jajajajaja

Last edited:
It was always wild to me people like that exist
I’m serious it’s a type of religion with blind faith. Look how far people go out of their way to make excuses like for trans athletes, non white allowed days in colleges. Covid curfews ,no groups but if you protest BLM that’s an exception, because racism is a health emergency .. just blind faith, non logical

Here's what I don't get.

Left wingers HATE corporations. They want the rich, and corporations, to be taxed and regulated heavily.

So what in the fuck makes you think these people are left wing? Because they don't share your EXACT values? That makes them left wingers? Do economics not factor into your analysis of politics at all? Do you think the entirety of politics is about social issues?

The people at Google are in complete alignment with you on economics. But like, they don't hate gay people and minorities, so that makes them leftists?

Left wingers only hate corporations that go against their ideologies.

Tons of shit talking about Elon, Tesla and X.

Very little to nothing about Disney, Pfizer, Amazon, Microsoft, Google etc. Use of slave labor in other countries? You guys look right past that as long as the corporation incorporates DEI.

Zero convictions about what's right and what's wrong as far as I can tell.

lol holy shit gemini doesn't even have the ability to create pictures yet. this thread is bunk.

Q. Can you create pictures?
A. I can't create pictures yet so I am unable to help you with that
They did until about 4 hours ago. They took down their ability to create images of people

Left wingers only hate corporations that go against their ideologies.

Tons of shit talking about Elon, Tesla and X.

Very little to nothing about Disney, Pfizer, Amazon, Microsoft, Google etc. Use of slave labor in other countries? You guys look right past that as long as the corporation incorporates DEI.

Zero convictions about what's right and what's wrong as far as I can tell.
That’s a bingo

The left is a cult but you're melting down because of an AI...Okay dude. Any other culture justice warrior outrage stories you wanna hit us with?

Remember when snowflake conservatives had a complete meltdown over a beer can? We are dealing with adult children here, pounding the table, stamping their feet & whining that It's Not Fair

Back