Social Mike Lindell is broke. His lawyers resign en masse cause he owes them millions

You know what? I'll give you 8 so you can call yourself a double digit proprietor from now on.

Appreciated, Soros be holdin' out nowadays talkin' bout some Bidenflation or some sh*t

I assume your rorschach test results would be hilarious……

ive got some acid kicking around for a rainy day. seems like something i'd want to try out while tripping my face off.

I mean you aren't wrong about Lindell and his pillow empire...but he was also homeless and did a shit ton of drugs lol. That shit will fuck you up for life, even if there are remains of what used to be.

He obviously has struggled with mental health in the past, as he wouldn't have ended up homeless otherwise.

I fully understand that he's a right wing dipshit, but he's got to have something else going on up stairs lol..I've just seen too many interviews with the guy and there is clearly something off with him.
Every single sober coke addict I have ever seen acts squirrely as fuck, like they're constantly consuming waaaaay too much caffeine or something--high strung, in other words. I can usually tell within a few minutes of interacting with such a one. But I don't know what sort of brain damage it takes to offer up $5M to debunk evidence that you know isn't authentic.

Made of plastic, would not recommend as a crackpipe.

Greatest story ever told ----> Hey Crackhead
@HockeyBjj is this you?
"I've decided that taping crackpipes to my motorcycle would be tantamount to appeasement. You have crossed a line, Crackhead - specifically California Street. You have come onto my own street and you have desecrated that which I hold dear. You have stolen from me, and you have caused me to spend the last half hour writing this post instead of engineering shit, and it is concievable, if not likely, that my boss could find out about this and fire me. I am hella pissed at you dude."

I think he, like many others, believed Trump, 2000 Mules, etc.
He claimed to have the evidence; not that he was relying on other people. He said he had it. I think he deliberately lied because he thought it would bring him personal gain. Therefore fuck him. He's still got his health at least and he's not facing jail time.

Edit: to boot, I think he tried to bitch out of the $5M offer because he never believed his own claim in the first place, but if he had a sincere belief and just lost the proposition, then he has no integrity so fuck him twice for not immediately coughing up the money and for not immediately going public saying there was no stolen election evidence.

Ironically, if he had done that he likely could escape his other lawsuit(s) with a much lower settlement than he'll likely be found liable for now.

Every single sober coke addict I have ever seen acts squirrely as fuck, like they're constantly consuming waaaaay too much caffeine or something--high strung, in other words. I can usually tell within a few minutes of interacting with such a one. But I don't know what sort of brain damage it takes to offer up $5M to debunk evidence that you know isn't authentic.
Lindell seems like a true believer, unlike soo many others in the Trump and GOP orbit.

I disagree. He very apparently made claims he knew weren't true. Please see my edit.
I think he truly believes the election was stolen. If he knew it was B.S. I think he would refrained from putting himself and his company's health in a spot.

I think he truly believes the election was stolen. If he knew it was B.S. I think he would refrained from putting himself and his company's health in a spot.
Meh, agree to disagree. I think he thought it was all going to lead to fame and fortune and he willfully couldn't care less if any of it was true so long as it benefitted him. That he was so stupid he didn't realize it could not possibly be beneficial in the long run doesn't make it untrue. He reeked of snake oil from the start, to me.

He's had a few judgments against him, but he's drowning in legal fees because he still has the big Dominion case that he's gonna get slammed with.

But apparently he wasn't so well off to begin with. His company only had a line of credit of like, $250,000 from the bank. That's kinda pitiful for what he portrayed and maybe MyPillow wasn't making too much profit.

Still, guy brought it on himself by lying.

His line of credit was through an American Express credit card.

edit:
We really need everybody’s help right now, we have two things going on. I’m gonna let you all know this week,” he said.
One of the things I’ll give you a prelude, American Express. I wasn’t gonna say this.
We’ve been with them for 15 years and we do all of our online marketing and all our shipping with them. Out of the blue. They took our credit line from a million dollars down to 100,000 – just crippled my pillow.“No reason, no explanation, just dropped it down last Tuesday. And this, coupled with another – you’re gonna hear tomorrow, what this other company is doing – an all out attack on my pillow.

Last edited:
miyou spend all day on a forum, you are soooo rich

I bet you have 21 million dollars

Back