PBP UFC Fight Night 237 - Moreno vs. Royval 2 Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 2/24 at 7pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just woke up what we doin?
26fd4285ac32710ada9d849883b396f3.gif

Tourists get a massive pass - they bring in a lot of money, so they get looked after, and they don't fight with locals... The jails there are filled with tourists that fought eachother though... Bar security will kick the shit out of you too.

They call it "the land of smiles", and it's like that - amazing people that go out of their way for you... But fuck around and you'll find out quick... Not to mention they're armed to the teeth, and border Mymar where there is currently a brutal civil war happening.

I cannot recommend it highly enough...
I'm still allowed there, I plan on making the trip, eventually. I wanna go to random dive bars and watch high level rando MT matches. Wanna go to Lupinee, too. I enjoy the juxtaposition of the warrior-like mentality, but then all of the ruins are like Buddha and shit lol

Dude, that's not a bad price!
Yeah not bad for day of. I blanked not knowing this was going down tonight, it's my busy season so I'm working 60-70 hour weeks.

Shit that's not bad at all. Decent seat?
It's the main Lucha Libre venue in the city, it's pretty small so even the bad seats wouldn't be that bad. Probably like a midlevel seat at a bigger venue for the "nosebleeds" here.

I'm still allowed there, I plan on making the trip, eventually. I wanna go to random dive bars and watch high level rando MT matches. Wanna go to Lupinee, too. I enjoy the juxtaposition of the warrior-like mentality, but then all of the ruins are like Buddha and shit lol
Flights are expensive, but you can easily get by on $30 per day, including your room, and drinking... Weed is expensive as fuck since it went legal though.

These old guys who do test and HGH always end up looking like a condom stuffed full of walnuts (talking about Buffer in this case).

Back