PBP UFC Fight Night 238: Rozenstruik vs. Gaziev Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/2 at 1:30pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How on earth does an entry level sloppy out of shape guy like Quitziev get a main event spot against a journeyman like Rozenstruik?

One of the most embarrassing main events in UFC History
UFC banking on rose and strike. They can’t seem to see how overrated he is

horrible stoppage but lets be honest nobody wanted to watch another round

weve seen guys fight and win with eyes completely shut
He had no visible injury to the eye and said he couldn;t see out of it. He was either quitting or something has majorly gone wrong with his eye. Goddard is the king of early stoppages, but that is the best refereeing we have seen from someone in a long time. He understood the fighter was done, his corner didn't have his best interestes and he called someone in to confirm that before immediately making the unpopular call.

Now if he could allow fighters to actually get KO'd standing for a change, he would be the new best referee.

Gaziev’s corner is a just bleed corner for sure. Fighter pleads with them, they are like we need you to take him down, you have good punches… no regard for him.
His team should have turned down this fight. He clearly didn't belong there and wasn't ready for such a step up in competition. The fact they let him proceed with it kind of shows they didn't give a fuck to begin with.

{<shrug}

Still a bad stoppage in O’Malley/Aljo. Thanks, Marc.

Prelims were better than the main card

That flying knee KO was beautiful.

I have to be honest I'm just not a fan of UFC Apex. Looks like they are sticking with it sadly, but hey I think its hurting the fights a lot, zero energy, its so flat. The fights needs some meaning
If they just sold tickets to the apex at normal prices, I would literally be there for every card, but on average, the prices are higher than Tmobile arena for PPVs.

Good undercard, main card sucked
106064-3943875.png

UFC banking on rose and strike. They can’t seem to see how overrated he is

What’s even funnier is Rozenstruik wouldn’t even get a main event spot in a Bellator card lol… idk how the supposed premier MMA org keeps parading this guy out on main events.

Fun afternoon of fights, Sherbros. Thanks for the PBP and see you all next weekend!

Daang Rose ain't got no rank?

That will change after that fight.

If they just sold tickets to the apex at normal prices, I would literally be there for every card, but on average, the prices are higher than Tmobile arena for PPVs.
Yeah its absurd, I saw a few posters saying that the price of tickets were sky high and seemed like it was only the fighters family/friends who were actually there.

The fans make a huge difference, fighting and all sports need that energy and buzz. Especially any high impact sports.

He'd probably be top 5 in two fights
He can't pass the drug tests. He has popped in wrestling and outside the UFC. No chance he makes it through even the new testing. One is the new Pride with PEDs and dodgy weightcuts. I trained at a gym way back when and they were faking basic blood tests, let alone PEDs.

I've give the prelims 7/10 , I enjoyed them overall.. amazing flying knee KO, and some of the other fights had good finishes

Main card is 2/10, really poor.. co-main and main event were just really hard to watch, not enjoyable

Prelims were better than the main card

That flying knee KO was beautiful.

I have to be honest I'm just not a fan of UFC Apex. Looks like they are sticking with it sadly, but hey I think its hurting the fights a lot, zero energy, its so flat. The fights needs some meaning
It doesn't cost them anything to have these events in the Apex and they pocket all the money from ticket sales. Which is likely why they host so many fights there.

ESPN pays them 10 mil per non-PPV event. So yeah the UFC has 0 motivation to change anything. The current system is an low-effort, money-making machine.

Back