PBP UFC Fight Night 237 - Moreno vs. Royval 2 Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 2/24 at 7pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait he got sick with the water? you can't drink tap water in like 90% of the countires, how do Americans don't know this yet?
You shouldn't drink tap water anyway, it makes your dick smaller - it's full of estrogen because of all the birth control that gets pissed into it and recycled.

"Erick Nicsick has coached multiple fighters to a UFC championship, like Sean Strickland and.... an unnamed UFC heavyweight champion."

I totally didnt realize Rosas was supposed to fight tonight. Wow what a late withdrawal. That really does suck

155: Daniel Zellhuber (14-1) vs. Francisco Prado (12-1)

They better get this -- going or the crowd is going to sober up
danny-trejo-gty-jt-230825_1692983244584_hpMain_16x9.jpg

Sobering up and realizing he paid half his salary to watch American manlets that pretend to be Mexican xx
bbdf3d42cd516d86e61ecb33bfa2e19f.gif

You shouldn't drink tap water anyway, it makes your dick smaller - it's full of estrogen because of all the birth control that gets pissed into it and recycled.

That’s true. I drank tap water for 6 months and I couldn’t even get hard without HIMS. Went back to beer and I was sporting a throbber within days.

Back