• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 237 - Moreno vs. Royval 2 Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 2/24 at 7pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yairs corner needs to slap the shit outta him and tell him not fk around with grappling

yair has his way on the feet, but if somehow ortega can keep it down, it can be over. he had mount, more time who knows?

That first round was like watching 2 different fights

giphy.gif

For fucks sake.
You couldn't make it up...

Even Bethe didn't hurt herself jumping...

bethe-correira-jump.gif

Oh god, I can imagine lol
I used to live in the East part of Las Vegas where I was the only white guy in the entire apartment complex. There was a very loud quincinera or quincieneta literally every other night, I didn't sleep for two years.

I hope Yair hasnt blown his wad. Otherwise I could see Ortega grind him and take a UD or sub

Could still be 10 8 despite Ortega landing on top at the end. Dude was getting raped

He also did roll his ankle during announcements. Horrible luck for this guy

These mother fuckers are going to be pooped.

Yair just tries to shoulder roll away from everything I've never seen him actually put his hands up. Holloway killed him doing that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightwing_Kavan1
Back