Media Francis to Jon Jones (video) ‘You are f**king fat” ***UPDATED** - new vid - Francis' mother (nice)

Lol Jones didn't sign jack shit
Jon quite literally fought on the very card that the UFC and Francis' team had been targeting the previous fall for their fight.

But sure, Jon just magically landed on that exact card many months later when Francis' contract expired in January and he chose to leave instead.

What a crazy world we live in for a coincidence like that to occur.

Bud, you're looking more and more ridiculous with every post. Relax. Porky isn't going to make out with you for defending him.

First of all, this is gold:

Yeah, Jones wasn't talking about Francis at all and that wasn't the fight everyone wanted.

Remind me, who was "Deontay Wilder money" in regard to? Guy ducked Francis so hard and then signed for 8 million once Francis said he was leaving. Lmao.

<36>

Yes, I do. You're an idiot that makes up scenarios and I can actually post facts of what happened.

Anyways, I'll continue to post actual facts and embarrass you. You're free to continue being incompetent for as long as you like and come up with as many nonsensical scenarios that never happened. I'll be here to enjoy all of it.

2020:

Francis: I want to fight Jones
Dana: I want to make Francis-Jones
Jones: Lol Deontay Wilder money... *crickets* ... but Deontay Wilder?

2021:

Jones: *crickets*

2022:

Francis: I need major surgery and I will let my current contract expire and leave afterwards unless I get to box and have freedom in my next contract.

Dana: Fuck you, Francis. Leave if you want, I don't care.
Jon: Hi Dana! Unzip your pants, I'm ready for your offer!

<36>

What a complete fucking embarrassment. Do you actually not feel shame for trying to defend this spineless can?

Why did Jon Jones refuse to fight Francis for 2 years when every other person involved wanted it?

Why did Jones wait until Francis said he was leaving and needed major surgery?

<seedat>

Enjoy.

My friend, you need help. You're having a complete meltdown on the internet.

I don't think there is any point to discussing this anymore with you. Like I said, both guys had their chances to make the fight and both are at fault for not getting it done.

Let's just move on.

My friend, you need help. You're having a complete meltdown on the internet.

I don't think there is any point to discussing this anymore with you. Like I said, both guys had their chances to make the fight and both are at fault for not getting it done.

Let's just move on.

My son, I understand you don't have an actual rebuttal after clearly lying and making up nonsensical scenarios. That is what children do. Grow up.

In the future, try to discuss in good faith.

I accept your concession.

“I can defeat anyone, I just choose not to fight them”
Jones has already said that if the Stipe fight goes well he’s down to fight Aspinall. We just have to hope he stays healthy and we’ll probably see that fight. The only thing is the moment guys start looking past their current opponent to fight their next they tend to end up losing. Stipe for the upset confirmed lol.

My son, I understand you don't have an actual rebuttal after clearly lying and making up nonsensical scenarios. That is what children do. Grow up.

In the future, try to discuss in good faith.

I accept your concession.

Look Sweater, can call you Sweater?? Is that okay?

That's what I did, I discussed in good faith and brought up points from both sides without any bias. You on the other hand kept blabbing on and on not even considering the points I mentioned as valid even though the clearly were

I don't concede to anything other than you can't have a reasonable debate with you on this. With people like you who have. hate and bias against a fighter, it's hard to discuss a topic.

Now that you're calm and not throwing a hissy fit. What exactly did I lie about and make up nonsensical scenarios? My whole argument was around Francis being offered a contract that he didn't accept. And if he took that contract the Jones fight would have happened.

Look Sweater, can call you Sweater?? Is that okay?

That's what I did, I discussed in good faith and brought up points from both sides without any bias. You on the other hand kept blabbing on and on not even considering the points I mentioned as valid even though the clearly were

I don't concede to anything other than you can't have a reasonable debate with you on this. With people like you who have. hate and bias against a fighter, it's hard to discuss a topic.

Now that you're calm and not throwing a hissy fit. What exactly did I lie about and make up nonsensical scenarios? My whole argument was around Francis being offered a contract that he didn't accept. And if he took that contract the Jones fight would have happened.

"Can call you Sweater?" Can do. Can speak English? Lol.

My boy, I've been calm the entire time. And yes, you indeed have made up nonsense and went off the rails. You do realize I don't need to post anything besides actual facts, correct?

You're always free to respond to this post without creating nonsensical scenarios:

About the 2 years?? First of all, in 2020 the fight had no chance of happening because Francis was not the champion. So stop coming up with this 2 year BS. Stipe was champion and Jon then moved up to HW was looking to fight only for the title. When Francis won the belt in 2021 Jon pursued the fight and was in his contract negotiation with the UFC for all of 2021/2022. Jon waiting as he wanted the right deal, as he should considering how big the fight could have been and it's the end of his career.

Yeah, Jones wasn't talking about Francis at all and that wasn't the fight everyone wanted.

Remind me, who was "Deontay Wilder money" in regard to? Guy ducked Francis so hard and then signed for 8 million once Francis said he was leaving. Lmao.

<36>

You know the difference between you and I ??

Yes, I do. You're an idiot that makes up scenarios and I can actually post facts of what happened.

2020:

2021:

2022:

Francis: I need major surgery and I will let my current contract expire and leave afterwards unless I get to box and have freedom in my next contract.

<36>

Why did Jon Jones refuse to fight Francis for 2 years when every other person involved wanted it?

<seedat>

Enjoy.

You and your common sense and rational thoughts are going to make these little TikTok, Francis cucks have a meltdown.

Yes, the Conor McGregor and Dana White fan girl who shits his diapers in every thread is talking about meltdowns.

Stick to watching Nelk Girl podcasts all day, son. That's your universe.

Yes, the Conor McGregor and Dana White fan girl who shits his diapers in every thread is talking about meltdowns.

Stick to watching Nelk Girl podcasts all day, son. That's your universe.
Never listened to Nelk podcast in my life and please remind me of anything I have said about Conor that would make me such a fan....

Never listened to Nelk podcast in my life and please remind me of anything I have said about Conor that would make me such a fan....

Their passion is cute but common sense was never their friend.

So...you admit you're a Dana White fan girl that shits your diapers in every thread, especially regarding Ngannou? Lol. Well, at least you're honest about it.

<mma4>

As for being a Conor fan, would you like an actual post where you admit it?

It is pretty crazy how Tony had to win 12 in a row and still never got his title fight. McGregor beats a random and gets immediate title shots. And this is coming from a McGregor fan but you gotta be honest about things.

As for common sense and being reasonable or honest:

Francis = Kimbo
Yup, as soon as they go the way of Affliction and Elite XC he will be back in the unemployment line.

Sounds like you may have deeper issues than combat sports...

jake-gyllenhaal-wink.gif

UFC offer was pretty much right in line with what he paid vs Fury. What are you talking about peanuts?

And thats BS buddy, contract was out for both guys. Jon signed and Francis didn’t. The only time there was an official fight offer Jon put pen to paper and Francis left

Please post proof where Jones signed an official fight offer vs. Francis while he was still in the UFC.

You're literally simping for a dude who's had 1 MMA fight in 3 years and it was a shitty split. A

And won't even commit to actually competing again despite having a binding contract to do so.

Again, it will never not be funny how much you guys continue to debase yourselves.

Jones' 100% ducked Ngannou, and you know it. You just choose to believe and regurgitate the same bullshit the UFC and Dana spews. Jones literally had years to make that fight happen and he chose not to, until Big Frank was gone. GTFO of here with the "all Ngannou's fault the fight didn't happen" nonsense. Keep shilling Dana and the UFC though, it's highly entertaining watching other people make themselves look stupid. Does daddy Dana pay you per post, or just let you give him reacharounds?

Ngannou's getting paid well, he is free to do what he wants and is having success doing it... and all done without Dana, the UFC, or Endeavor being involved. Ngannou is a free man, and Jones is a slave to the UFC machine. Ngannou will likely make more in two bouts off of Fury and Joshua than Jones has made in his career. But, by all means, keep pretending like Big Frank made a mistake not toeing the company line.

The irony of you saying another poster is simping for a dude is hilarious though. You're simping for Jones, Dana and a whole damn organization. Pot, meet kettle.

"Can call you Sweater?" Can do. Can speak English? Lol.

My boy, I've been calm the entire time. And yes, you indeed have made up nonsense and went off the rails. You do realize I don't need to post anything besides actual facts, correct?

You're always free to respond to this post without creating nonsensical scenarios:

<36>

2020:

2021:

2022:

<36>

<seedat>

Enjoy.

Sure, I'll respond to the post where I mentioned Jon was interested in fighting Stipe and for the HW title in 2019 and 2020. This is after Jon beat Santos in 2019 and asked about a HW title fight with Stipe.

Jones (25-1, 1 NC), arguably the best MMA fighter of all time, beat Thiago Santos to retain the belt at UFC 239 on July 6. After that, he said he considered moving up to heavyweight and was trying to get a bout with heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic. Miocic beat Daniel Cormier to regain the UFC heavyweight belt at UFC 241 in August. The third Miocic-Cormier fight is expected for sometime in the first half of 2020.
And after Stipe beat Cormier in Aug of 2020, Jon put it out in the media that he's giving up his LHW title belt and wants to fight Stipe. Articles from Aug 16 2020...

Heavyweight world championships I will be seeing you real soon,” Jones tweeted after the bout, which ended in a unanimous decision for Miocic.
So you can see where I get the idea that Jon had interest in the HW title and fighting Stipe right during and after his LHW title reign.

Now about Francis and Jones in the early talks, 2020/2021, I already mentioned that Jon was in negotiations and asking for bigger money for that fight. So in resposne to your posts, yes, Jon prollonged that fight and had his chance to take it and make it but didn't like the terms fo the deal getting 8-10 mill. I recall in late March 2021 Jon told the UFC that wasn't enough after Francis won the HW title the same month. Jon clearly said many times in 2021 that he wants the fight with Francis, but show me the money. So the fight could have potentially been made in 2021, it was on Jon to accept the offers and he didn't. So I am not disputing that.

And another thing to consider, there isn't much sense in talking about Jon vs Francis in 2020 considering the UFC and Francis wanted to make Stipe vs Francis 2 for the title. Francis in 2020 mentioned his desire is to fight winner of Cormier/Miocic and then called out Miocic afterwards. So the only time to discuss Francis vs Jon is in 2021 after Francis won the belt and in 2022.

Now moving onto 2022. It's almost the same scenario in reverse where Francis wanted certain parts of his contract to have certain clauses and that is what led to the fight not being done in 2023. That article you posted from Jan 24th 2022 talks about how Francis is unhappy with his contract. In that article he cleary says he's willing to sign a contract with the UFC as long as he gets his terms. The UFC and Francis went back and forth for all of 2022 try to work out a new contract before it expired in Dec 2022.

I posted this already from Oct 2022. Ngannous coach cleary says they want the fight with Jones for March after Francis is recovered and ready to fight. So your claim about all this happening when Francis already said he's out is not true. You have his coach mention that Francis, the UFC want this fight. This is all when they were still negotiating his new deal as his old one went till Dec of 2022, so Francis was still under contract with the UFC.

According to Eric Nicksick, Ngannou’s head coach, not only do he and “The Predator” want the fight, but a top (and unnamed) UFC executive is also feeling the idea.

“A UFC exec called and basically said, ‘Hey, what is your ideal timeline, and what is your ideal match up?’” Nicksick told MMA Junkie Radio. “Does it matter what my opinion is? No, but it is nice that they called and asked. I said ideally I would want March, and ideally I would want Jon Jones.

“The person that called agreed 1 million percent that this is what [UFC] would like, as well,” he continued. “That is what Francis would like. They’re calling to figure out timeline on injury and how long I would need to get him ready.”

So I ask you.....what happened after Oct 2022??? Why didn't the fight get made?? Francis said he wanted it, he was still under contract and negotitating a new deal. And then in January he's out and we get Jon vs Gane in the same month that Francis vs Jon was gonna happen.

Last edited:
Sure, I'll respond to the post where I mentioned Jon was interested in fighting Stipe and for the HW title in 2019 and 2020. This is after Jon beat Santos in 2019 and asked about a HW title fight with Stipe.

Jones (25-1, 1 NC), arguably the best MMA fighter of all time, beat Thiago Santos to retain the belt at UFC 239 on July 6. After that, he said he considered moving up to heavyweight and was trying to get a bout with heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic. Miocic beat Daniel Cormier to regain the UFC heavyweight belt at UFC 241 in August. The third Miocic-Cormier fight is expected for sometime in the first half of 2020.

Jon has said he was moving up since 2013, no one really cares what was said after the Santos fight. He proceeded to arguably lose to Reyes.

You'll notice this statement:

The third Miocic-Cormier fight is expected for sometime in the first half of 2020.

There was never any actual talk of Jones fighting Stipe. Do you know what there was talk about from both sides? Francis fighting Jones:

Once it was clear Jon actually had no intention of fighting, they made Francis-Stipe 2 which takes us to...

Jon clearly said many times in 2021 that he wants the fight with Francis, but show me the money. So the fight could have potentially been made in 2021, it was on Jon to accept the offers and he didn't. So I am not disputing that.

That's good, indeed Jon ducked Francis in 2020 and 2021. I'm glad you can admit that.

Now moving onto 2022. It's almost the same scenario in reverse where Francis wanted certain parts of his contract to have certain clauses and that is what led to the fight not being done in 2023. That article you posted from Jan 24th 2022 talks about how Francis is unhappy with his contract. In that article he cleary says he's willing to sign a contract with the UFC as long as he gets his terms. The UFC and Francis went back and forth for all of 2022 try to work out a new contract before it expired in Dec 2022.

Francis made it clear well before the Gane fight that he was going to leave if he wasn't allowed to box. Articles on his contract were even being written:

Meanwhile, Dana White was adamant that he would not give into the boxing demands. They did not go back and forth for all of 2022. They didn't even talk for quite some time. Additionally, Dana and friends threatened to sue Francis and his manager on the day of the Gane fight which all but sealed the deal on Francis actually wanting to stay in the UFC if his demands weren't met.

I posted this already from Oct 2022. Ngannous coach cleary says they want the fight with Jones for March after Francis is recovered and ready to fight. So your claim about all this happening when Francis already said he's out is not true. You have his coach mention that Francis, the UFC want this fight. This is all when they were still negotiating his new deal as his old one went till Dec of 2022, so Francis was still under contract with the UFC.

According to Eric Nicksick, Ngannou’s head coach, not only do he and “The Predator” want the fight, but a top (and unnamed) UFC executive is also feeling the idea.

“A UFC exec called and basically said, ‘Hey, what is your ideal timeline, and what is your ideal match up?’” Nicksick told MMA Junkie Radio. “Does it matter what my opinion is? No, but it is nice that they called and asked. I said ideally I would want March, and ideally I would want Jon Jones.

“The person that called agreed 1 million percent that this is what [UFC] would like, as well,” he continued. “That is what Francis would like. They’re calling to figure out timeline on injury and how long I would need to get him ready.”

So I ask you.....what happened after Oct 2022??? Why didn't the fight get made?? Francis said he wanted it, he was still under contract and negotitating a new deal. And then in January he's out and we get Jon vs Gane in the same month that Francis vs Jon was gonna happen.

I know what that is. That is the fight Nicksick and everyone besides Jon Jones wanted if Francis were to stay in the UFC. He clearly was not going to stay in the UFC. As a result, Jon Jones finally signed and fought Gane.

Coming back to my questions:

You seem to agree Jon ducked Francis in 2020 and 2021, which is nice.

It seems obvious to everyone Jones was finally comfortable with stepping in the octagon when Francis was recovering from knee surgery and out the door.

Last edited:
I expect Francis to go back to MMA after this fight.

Matty Harris a 5-1 6'8 boxer thats been sparring with Francis, had this to say.

"If you let him hit you, then he has heavy hands and he is an incredibly strong individual."

He then followed up with this.

"I expect AJ to go straight through him on March 8."

Please post proof where Jones signed an official fight offer vs. Francis while he was still in the UFC.

Jones' 100% ducked Ngannou, and you know it. You just choose to believe and regurgitate the same bullshit the UFC and Dana spews. Jones literally had years to make that fight happen and he chose not to, until Big Frank was gone. GTFO of here with the "all Ngannou's fault the fight didn't happen" nonsense. Keep shilling Dana and the UFC though, it's highly entertaining watching other people make themselves look stupid. Does daddy Dana pay you per post, or just let you give him reacharounds?

Ngannou's getting paid well, he is free to do what he wants and is having success doing it... and all done without Dana, the UFC, or Endeavor being involved. Ngannou is a free man, and Jones is a slave to the UFC machine. Ngannou will likely make more in two bouts off of Fury and Joshua than Jones has made in his career. But, by all means, keep pretending like Big Frank made a mistake not toeing the company line.

The irony of you saying another poster is simping for a dude is hilarious though. You're simping for Jones, Dana and a whole damn organization. Pot, meet kettle.

Well, if you read through my posts I made it pretty clear that both guys are responsible for not making the fight happen because they wanted more from their contracts at different times. And I have no favourtism towards either fighter. The only reason why the discussion looks like I am favoring Jon is cause another poster doesn't want to admit that Francis had his offers to make the fight and he didnt take it.

So tell me, when exactly did Jon duck Francis??? You said he had years to make it happen. Tell me what years exactly?? And what happened??

Now keep in mind that negotiating a contract a fight for better pay is must business, it's not ducking anyone.

Back