Media Francis to Jon Jones (video) ‘You are f**king fat” ***UPDATED** - new vid - Francis' mother (nice)

Ngannou seemed kind of pissed off there. which doesn't make sense since he's the one who has all the leverage now. he should've just laughed off Jon's comments.
Because he’s just trying to enjoy himself. Not deal with bony sheen

Jon has said he was moving up since 2013, no one really cares what was said after the Santos fight. He proceeded to arguably lose to Reyes.

You'll notice this statement:

There was never any actual talk of Jones fighting Stipe. Do you know what there was talk about from both sides? Francis fighting Jones:

Once it was clear Jon actually had no intention of fighting, they made Francis-Stipe 2 which takes us to...

That's good, indeed Jon ducked Francis in 2020 and 2021. I'm glad you can admit that.

Francis made it clear well before the Gane fight that he was going to leave if he wasn't allowed to box. Articles on his contract were even being written:

Meanwhile, Dana White was adamant that he would not give into the boxing demands. They did not go back and forth for all of 2022. They didn't even talk for quite some time. Additionally, Dana and friends threatened to sue Francis and his manager on the day of the Gane fight which all but sealed the deal on Francis actually wanting to stay in the UFC if his demands weren't met.

I know what that is. That is the fight Nicksick and everyone besides Jon Jones wanted if Francis were to stay in the UFC. He clearly was not going to stay in the UFC. As a result, Jon Jones finally signed and fought Gane.

Coming back to my questions:

Why did Jon Jones refuse to fight Francis for 2 years when every other person involved wanted it?

You seem to agree Jon ducked Francis in 2020 and 2021, which is nice.

Why did Jones wait until Francis said he was leaving and needed major surgery?

It seems obvious to everyone Jones was finally comfortable with stepping in the octagon when Francis was recovering from knee surgery and out the door.

You asked where Jon mentioned he was looking to fight Stipe and I showed where in two occasions in 2019 and 2020. He said that he and the UFC talked about that fight. I don't think it's that relevant so no need to dwell on that.

Now on to your ducking comments. You do realize that negotiating a fight for a better deal is not ducking, it's just business. You keep bringing up that Jon refused to fight Francis for 2 years and I still fail to see where that two years is.

Jon beat Reyes in March 2020
Jon vacated his belt in Aug 2020 and then called out winner of Cormier/Miocic and said he's officaly moving to HW at that point.

During the year 2020 while there was some light talk of the two fighting, it was nothing serious and just building hype. Francis had a fight booked with Rozenstruick for May of 2020 and after that win, he said he wanted to fight Cormier/Stipe for the HW title. Which makes sense. You very well know that Jones vs Ngannou had no chance of happening in 2020. Francis won the belt in March of 2021. And right at that point Jon called for the fight and he called out Francis. And during that year of 2021 Jon was negotiating with the UFC. He parted ways with his management company and tha slwoed things down as well. So the first real chance of this fight happening was in 2021 after Francis won the belt. So you;re claiming some two years?? Jon litreally had 9 months in 2021 where he was negotiating with the UFC and they didnt come to terms so Francis fought Gane. And after that he had his dispute with the UFC and was injured.

So no I don't agree he ducked Francis in 2020 or 2021. 2020 is not even relevant here as the fight had no chance of alligning. And in 2021 I already said that Jon had his issues in dealing with the UFC and didn't come to terms. And the fight could have been made, but Jon wanted more money. That's not ducking. So there is no two years lol.

To answer you other question why Jon waiting for Francis in 2022. Simply because he didn't come to terms with the UFC on the fight in 2021.

In Oct of 2022 you had Francis, his coach and the UFC all want the fight. Francis was still under contract, he was still working on his new deal. The fight could have still been made. The UFC offered him Jon Jones for March of 2023 and he didnt' take the deal. Why he didnt take is not relevant, the fact of the matter is he didn't take it. And Jon Jones fought on UFC 285 vs Gane.

So I'll ask you, if Francis wanted the fight so bad an it was offered to him. Why did the fight not happen in 2023?? I mean Jon moved up to HW like he said he would, he agreed to fight Francis. Why did the fight not happen ???

UFC offer was pretty much right in line with what he paid vs Fury. What are you talking about peanuts?

And thats BS buddy, contract was out for both guys. Jon signed and Francis didn’t. The only time there was an official fight offer Jon put pen to paper and Francis left
Are people still spreading this propaganda? UFC offered less for multiple fights than Francis made for one against Fury.

It was always about freedom to chose. Francis kept his freedom and made a bigger bag.

Are people still spreading this propaganda? UFC offered less for multiple fights than Francis made for one against Fury.

It was always about freedom to chose. Francis kept his freedom and made a bigger bag.

I thought the UFC offered him around 8 million for Jones and he got 10 vs Fury. That's close, no??

You asked where Jon mentioned he was looking to fight Stipe and I showed where in two occasions in 2019 and 2020. He said that he and the UFC talked about that fight. I don't think it's that relevant so no need to dwell on that.

Now on to your ducking comments. You do realize that negotiating a fight for a better deal is not ducking, it's just business. You keep bringing up that Jon refused to fight Francis for 2 years and I still fail to see where that two years is.

Jon beat Reyes in March 2020
Jon vacated his belt in Aug 2020 and then called out winner of Cormier/Miocic and said he's officaly moving to HW at that point.

During the year 2020 while there was some light talk of the two fighting, it was nothing serious and just building hype. Francis had a fight booked with Rozenstruick for May of 2020 and after that win, he said he wanted to fight Cormier/Stipe for the HW title. Which makes sense. You very well know that Jones vs Ngannou had no chance of happening in 2020. Francis won the belt in March of 2021. And right at that point Jon called for the fight and he called out Francis. And during that year of 2021 Jon was negotiating with the UFC. He parted ways with his management company and tha slwoed things down as well. So the first real chance of this fight happening was in 2021 after Francis won the belt. So you;re claiming some two years?? Jon litreally had 9 months in 2021 where he was negotiating with the UFC and they didnt come to terms so Francis fought Gane. And after that he had his dispute with the UFC and was injured.

So no I don't agree he ducked Francis in 2020 or 2021. 2020 is not even relevant here as the fight had no chance of alligning. And in 2021 I already said that Jon had his issues in dealing with the UFC and didn't come to terms. And the fight could have been made, but Jon wanted more money. That's not ducking. So there is no two years lol.

To answer you other question why Jon waiting for Francis in 2022. Simply because he didn't come to terms with the UFC on the fight in 2021.

In Oct of 2022 you had Francis, his coach and the UFC all want the fight. Francis was still under contract, he was still working on his new deal. The fight could have still been made. The UFC offered him Jon Jones for March of 2023 and he didnt' take the deal. Why he didnt take is not relevant, the fact of the matter is he didn't take it. And Jon Jones fought on UFC 285 vs Gane.

So I'll ask you, if Francis wanted the fight so bad an it was offered to him. Why did the fight not happen in 2023?? I mean Jon moved up to HW like he said he would, he agreed to fight Francis. Why did the fight not happen ???

Uh, the only fight being discussed was Francis-Jones. It obviously had a chance of happening if Jones didn't duck Francis.

I can't help you count to two if you're not able to do it on your own. The reality is Jones refused to fight Francis for two years when everyone wanted it. You effectively agreed so I'll move past that.

At the time of Francis-Gane, Francis needed surgery and had to wait one year in order to fulfill his contractual obligations and finally leave and box like he wanted.

He made his intention to leave clear before the Gane fight. He was effectively gone unless the UFC gave into his boxing and other demands. This is why Dana was hostile towards him, threatened to sue, and wouldn't even wrap the belt around him or give a post-fight press conference. They wanted Gane to win so bad it was hilarious.

Saying he didn't sign to fight Jones is laughable when the entire point is he would never sign a new UFC contract again without boxing and more freedom, which was never going to happen.

Francis and the UFC spent two years trying to get Jones to fight and Jones refused. He finally genuinely signed for a HW fight when Francis was gone.

Once again, coming back to my questions:

Why did Jon Jones refuse to fight Francis for 2 years when every other person involved wanted it?

You agree Jon ducked Francis in 2020 and 2021.

Because Jones was finally comfortable with stepping in the octagon when Francis was recovering from knee surgery and out the door.

You can continue as long as you like but you've effectively answered my questions, even if you don't realize it ;) I will happily remind you whenever you need it.

I thought the UFC offered him around 8 million for Jones and he got 10 vs Fury. That's close, no??

The fact you agree he made more money against Fury while completely ignoring the fact that he had the freedom to box is the perfect demonstration of being completely disingenuous and biased in this discussion.

Try actually reading what people are writing instead of just writing what you want to believe. It will be very helpful for you.

The fact you agree he made more money against Fury while completely ignoring the fact that he had the freedom to box is the perfect demonstration of being completely disingenuous and biased in this discussion.

Try actually reading what people are writing instead of just writing what you want to believe. It will be very helpful for you.

Oh, dont get me wrong here. I am happy for Francis and think he got the better deal for his career leaving the UFC. I think that's one thing that may be misinterpreted in our discussion. But if you compare what he was offered to fight Jones, it's inline with what he got vs Fury. I was responding to someone that said he was going to fight for peanuts in the UFC, I just pointed out that it wasn't and was gonna get paid well to fight Jones.

Oh, dont get me wrong here. I am happy for Francis and think he got the better deal for his career leaving the UFC. I think that's one thing that may be misinterpreted in our discussion. But if you compare what he was offered to fight Jones, it's inline with what he got vs Fury. I was responding to someone that said he was going to fight for peanuts in the UFC, I just pointed out that it wasn't and was gonna get paid well to fight Jones.

That's not exactly true either. You clearly implied it was Francis' fault that it didn't happen which couldn't be any further from the truth.

UFC offer was pretty much right in line with what he paid vs Fury. What are you talking about peanuts?

And thats BS buddy, contract was out for both guys. Jon signed and Francis didn’t. The only time there was an official fight offer Jon put pen to paper and Francis left

Uh, the only fight being discussed was Francis-Jones. It obviously had a chance of happening if Jones didn't duck Francis.

I can't help you count to two if you're not able to do it on your own. The reality is Jones refused to fight Francis for two years when everyone wanted it. You effectively agreed so I'll move past that.

At the time of Francis-Gane, Francis needed surgery and had to wait one year in order to fulfill his contractual obligations and finally leave and box like he wanted.

He made his intention to leave clear before the Gane fight. He was effectively gone unless the UFC gave into his boxing and other demands. This is why Dana was hostile towards him, threatened to sue, and wouldn't even wrap the belt around him or give a post-fight press conference. They wanted Gane to win so bad it was hilarious.

Saying he didn't sign to fight Jones is laughable when the entire point is he would never sign a new UFC contract again without boxing and more freedom, which was never going to happen.

Francis and the UFC spent two years trying to get Jones to fight and Jones refused. He finally genuinely signed for a HW fight when Francis was gone.

Once again, coming back to my questions:

You agree Jon ducked Francis in 2020 and 2021.

Because Jones was finally comfortable with stepping in the octagon when Francis was recovering from knee surgery and out the door.

You can continue as long as you like but you've effectively answered my questions, even if you don't realize it ;) I will happily remind you whenever you need it.

Well I am not going to agree with you that the UFC tried to get Jones to fight Francis for two years when it's clearly not true or any ducking. I mean if you're talking simple math lol, there is no two years. Francis wanted to fight for the HW title after his win in May of 2020, he fought for the HW title in March of 2021. So that year you're talking about next existed cause the fight had no chances ot taking place. The only times it had a chance to happen and was in actual talks was between April 2021 and January 2023. And for most of that time Francis was in a dispute and inured. So there is no two years my friend.

Whether he would not sign is not the point, that's what I am trying to get accross this whole time. The point is that UFC tried to make this fight with Francis for all of 2022 and offered it to him. There was an actual offer to fight and he didn't sign the deal cause it was wasnt on his terms. Fact is that the fight wasn't made because Francis didn't sign as he had other demands the UFC woulnd meet. And they shouldn't have to, letting Francis box just wasn't in their interest.

Jon signed cause he had to fight someone lol. Francis was gone, but if Francis stayed and took the offer that was given to him, Jon would have fought him. There is no disputing that lol. Jon had a new 8 fight deal and Francis was the first fight. Jon signed, Francis didn't.

Jones (26-1 MMA, 20-1 UFC) was gearing up to face Ngannou for the heavyweight title, but Ngannou parted ways with the UFC after they failed to come to an agreement on a new contract.

Dana White said Ngannou turned down the biggest contract in UFC heavyweight history, and Jones questions his decision to not take a chance on himself.

“I don’t think I deserve any criticism,” Jones told RMC Sport. “I’m here. Francis had the opportunity to face me and he opted out of the opportunity. If anyone should be criticized, it’s Francis Ngannou. If I’m correct, he was offered the biggest contract in heavyweight history. He had the opportunity to be a guy to dethrone me. He didn’t believe in himself. Francis didn’t believe in himself. He wasn’t willing to gamble on himself.”

That's not exactly true either. You clearly implied it was Francis' fault that it didn't happen which couldn't be any further from the truth.

But it was on Francis to accept the fight and the contract that was offered to him to fight Jones and he didn't. So the fight not happening in 2023 is on Francis. Jon signed and was ready, Francis didn't.

You keep bringing up how Francis said he wouldn't sign a new deal for all of 2022. Here is an article from Sept 2022 where Francis talks about targetting a 2023 return. He talks about how he wants a new deal and wont fight for 500k anymore. The article talks about how the UFC will work things out and talks about his team wanting the Jones fight.

"The fight that makes the most sense is obviously Jon Jones. That's the fight we all want. The way I look at it is, Jon Jones has been out for two and a half years. If we can’t do it in December, and depending on the way the UFC schedule plays out, maybe [it can happen] in January or February, somewhere in that timeline."

So if in the fall of 2022 Francis was still open to fighting Jon and signing a new deal with the UFC, why didn't it happen???

So...Ngannou also won via crotch sniffing - but he sniffed for 3 rounds while Jon got the job done in 1 🤷
Ngannou had the balls to stand and bang for several rounds. Also Gane initiated some of the crotch sniffing in the later rounds, which Ngannou did a crotch sniffing reversal. But even still, Jon ducked the HW division until Ngannou left, and is now still ducking the rest of the HW division only wanting to fight a retired HW. The duck crotch sniffing Jon bless.

Jon quite literally fought on the very card that the UFC and Francis' team had been targeting the previous fall for their fight.

But sure, Jon just magically landed on that exact card many months later when Francis' contract expired in January and he chose to leave instead.

What a crazy world we live in for a coincidence like that to occur.
So Jon ducked HW until Ngannou left [confirmed]

But it was on Francis to accept the fight and the contract that was offered to him to fight Jones and he didn't. So the fight not happening in 2023 is on Francis. Jon signed and was ready, Francis didn't.

You keep bringing up how Francis said he wouldn't sign a new deal for all of 2022. Here is an article from Sept 2022 where Francis talks about targetting a 2023 return. He talks about how he wants a new deal and wont fight for 500k anymore. The article talks about how the UFC will work things out and talks about his team wanting the Jones fight.

"The fight that makes the most sense is obviously Jon Jones. That's the fight we all want. The way I look at it is, Jon Jones has been out for two and a half years. If we can’t do it in December, and depending on the way the UFC schedule plays out, maybe [it can happen] in January or February, somewhere in that timeline."

So if in the fall of 2022 Francis was still open to fighting Jon and signing a new deal with the UFC, why didn't it happen???

You keep posting things conditioned on the UFC letting him box.

I mean, you can go as long as you like but I'll continue to embarrass you. I don't even have to try.

2020:

Francis: I want to fight Jones
Dana: I want to make Francis-Jones
Jones: Lol Deontay Wilder money... *crickets* ... but Deontay Wilder?

2021:

Francis: I want to fight Jones
Dana: I want to make Francis-Jones
Jones: *crickets*

2022:

Francis: I need major surgery and I will let my current contract expire and leave afterwards unless I get to box and have freedom in my next contract.

Dana: Fuck you, Francis. Leave if you want, I don't care.
Jon: Hi Dana! Unzip your pants, I'm ready for your offer!

<36>

<seedat>

Enjoy.

Jon quite literally fought on the very card that the UFC and Francis' team had been targeting the previous fall for their fight.

But sure, Jon just magically landed on that exact card many months later when Francis' contract expired in January and he chose to leave instead.

What a crazy world we live in for a coincidence like that to occur.
Doesn't sound like a crazy coincidence to me, especially because Ngannou leaving for greener pastures opened up an opportunity for Jones to step into the mix without fighting Frank. But let's leave all that to speculation. Just come up with any sort of proof that Jon was signed and waiting for Francis. It's not there.

Jones has already said that if the Stipe fight goes well he’s down to fight Aspinall. We just have to hope he stays healthy and we’ll probably see that fight. The only thing is the moment guys start looking past their current opponent to fight their next they tend to end up losing. Stipe for the upset confirmed lol.
Na, he's just lying to try to take the heat off of himself from refusing to unify the belt with the actual contender. You don't have to worry that he will look past Stipe because he has absolutely no intention of fighting after Stipe, unless they book a rematch lol

Jon Jones has been talking out the side of his neck for 10 years about going to HW, who refused to fight a guy at HW he beat TWICE already because, in Jon's own words, "Right now, I make light heavyweight very easily, and it would just make no sense to fight a guy who, I think, technically (is) on your level and to give him a size advantage."

yes the guy who refused to fight an older, fatter, worse version of a guy he dominated twice, all of a sudden is eager to fight the new gigantic 1 punch boogeyman of the HW division?

Why is he wearing that shit on his head? Sellout.

Back