Ilia Topuria Calls Out Khabib Nurmagomedov, Movsar Evloev Responds

I don’t blame him calling out Conor. It’ll never happen but what else is supposed to do if he wants a big payday
As sad as it is that's pretty much true.

These fucking guys.

That’s never happening. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a new champion say..

You set em up, I’ll knock them down. I want to defend at least twice, or preferably three times per year.

That was Izzy. Seems like Sean would have been like that do had he been able to hold onto the title.

He never called out Khabib. He was asked what his dream fight would be. Twitter media accounts deliberately framed it like this for clicks

Lol, Ilia is all over the place with his call outs.
Gotta love how he pisses off the bathtubbers 😂

Gotta love neck-beard haters that have cried over all their favorite fighters losing to Muslim wrestlers. They lost in USA, in UAE, in AUS....anywhere neckbeard haters united behind a cause du jour - there was epic ownage from the neckbeard big booty daddy. Most recently, it was the Paolo Costa train these Islamophobes boarded, and now it's Ilia.

HAHAHA GOTTA LOVE IT! Try as you might, neckbeard still your daddy boss. Inside, outside, right side, left side, that bathtub clean gonna be all over your ass :)

I know champ champ status is the thing in MMA, they know they can get an extra payday out of that belt, and all the glory if they win.

Having said that, LW is too much for him, specially those 2.

This is false and you know it, Dana White has said plenty of times they cant force anyone to fight.
No but they can strip a champion for refusing to fight and they have before.

Yeah, Topuria actually is a bit on the annoying side with his Copycat Conor routine, and privileged attitude. Saying no one deserves a title shot while trying to get a super fight.

Guy literally JUST won the strap, and hasn't even defended Jack shit in his own division.

Settle down with the grandioso diva nonsense and defend your belt before acting like you've conquered the enter division.

Get a couple of defenses in, then you may have a case to jump up and do the super fight stuff.
He doesn’t actually believe what he’s saying. Solely wants media attention. He'll defend against Evloev, or winner of Emmett vs Ortega

Gotta love neck-beard haters that have cried over all their favorite fighters losing to Muslim wrestlers. They lost in USA, in UAE, in AUS....anywhere neckbeard haters united behind a cause du jour - there was epic ownage from the neckbeard big booty daddy. Most recently, it was the Paolo Costa train these Islamophobes boarded, and now it's Ilia.

HAHAHA GOTTA LOVE IT! Try as you might, neckbeard still your daddy boss. Inside, outside, right side, left side, that bathtub clean gonna be all over your ass :)
1709063163056.jpeg
Don’t show bathtub boys this image

Do you like these call outs?
Chill it ... you just became champ?
Already GOAT?

0ce90-17089192524995-1920.jpg
'He getting those headlines tho.' lol

So, I would like to say 'He knows what he's doing' (just yapping for clicks lol), but I don't think that's the case. He really is thinking this stuff lolol, just running his mouth off contradicting himself all the time.

Khabib should roll up to his gym, give him a training session to show him whats up.

I believe Topuria has the potential to be an all time great. But he should have climbed the LW rankings if he only wants to fight LWs.
Calling out champs from higher weight divisions because he beat a bunch of smaller guys is not as badass as he thinks. It's just a loophole for a TS without going through any LW contenders.

To be fair to Topuria, he did take that one short notice fight against a way bigger LW in Herbert, and then scored probably the KO of the year.

Gotta love how he pisses off the bathtubbers 😂
Could you elaborate on bathtubber? Maybe I should go to urban dictionary. I probably don’t want to know cuz it’s probably one of those situations where

If after ten minutes at the poker table you do not know who the patsy is—you are the patsy.

Joshua should give Francis the whoopin' that Fury wasn't capable of... we'll see.

You just won your belt, focus on defending it for fuck sake. This era of title shots in divisions you never fought in is bullshit.

Khabib would get wrecked. He never fought anyone as good as Topuira.

Ortega would strangle that fake Latino.

Too small. Khabib would crush him like a soda can. I would still root for him though.

HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT HE CALLED OUT EVERYONE...but
s-l1200.webp

chicken shit

Has he called out BJ yet?

Good job he's an exciting fighter because he's annoying as f*ck.

He never called out Khabib. He was asked what his dream fight would be. Twitter media accounts deliberately framed it like this for clicks

Oh, sweet... just what the UFC needed.

Another prima donna fucking princess.

Could you elaborate on bathtubber? Maybe I should go to urban dictionary. I probably don’t want to know cuz it’s probably one of those situations where

If after ten minutes at the poker table you do not know who the patsy is—you are the patsy.
khabib-alhamdulillah.gif

Missing your yellows again or what’s wrong with you?

Back