Law Details of Fani Willis’ alleged ‘improper’ relationship with prosecutor may go public as judge unseals his divorce case

Your star whiteness didn't know anything. Your dork lawyer is making up evidence. This is a pathetic attempt at distraction and you dorks are eating it up.
I can tell you haven't watched anything. You might not want to rely on random people from twitter to tell you what's going on.

I can tell you haven't watched anything. You might not want to rely on random people from twitter to tell you what's going on.
And on top of all the bullshit, none of it shows any kind of prosecutorial misconduct <45>

Maybe you should stop listening to a guy that thinks you're a fucking moron.

Oh shit, I didn't realize there was a hearing today! I thought he would be testifying this Friday. I watched entire 2day hearing(s) a couple weeks ago. Found it all very entertaining lol

Here is a link for anyone who is interested. I just went back to the start

he lied a lot, but trump lawyer cooked him later

you've got bradley agreeing to the motion that the relationship was in progress "absolutely" then "speculate" in 2019, caught in a lie, "Mr Wade told me"
more than one conversation. "I dont recall" is some bullshit and it got flushed out. Dude got cooked in that exchange.

yerity? fani's friend agreeing that the relationship started in 2019, unchallenged no less.

texts, location triangulation

you got friends of fani and wade admitting to the friendship and texts/location as a topper.

it's kind of crafty using a big tit lawyer as a catfish otherwise none of this bradley stuff would come to light <45>

the bradley thing is just bizarre, because he’s supposed to be one of the defense’s two star witnesses, but he desperately tried to avoid giving any testimony of note, and what testimony he did give was beneficial to the state.

the state absolutely demolished him anyways, and revealed that he was wildly misleading about his inability to testify to certain matters because of privilege, but the defense has fairly successfully (in my view) undercut his current testimony explaining away his pro-defense text messages, but now every single party has destroyed this witness, who can’t possibility have any credibility with the judge

the defense needs the judge to credit bradley’s pre-trial text message as the truth, and then discredit his testimony trying to explain those messages away. but because bradley has been so thoroughly discredited as a witness, the judge will likely just be inclined to simply ignore everything he has ever said, which ultimately hurts the defense position.

this won't change anything and they still havent came close to meeting the threshhold to having fani removed. fani willis ain't going anywhere and this is all just political theater put on because a fraudy orange rapist and his buddies precious little feelings are hurt because they are being held accountable for their crimes.

you would think these honorable chuds who claim to respect democracy and fight for citizen rights would be against any state abuse, but nope! these chuds want the state potentially abusing their positions and also bringing friolovous cases against the citizenry.

who knew these fuck-the-man hippies were actually simps for tyrants?

the star witness got called back because he supposedly had smoking gun evidence to prove fani was lying when she said when her relationship began with her romeo, so they set up this whole court thing today just to get him to do exactly that and contradict fani's testimony.

well it turns out their 'evidence' was a bunch of texts that they never even had or brought to court with them, and when their star witness was asked while under oath when he was aware when the relationship began, he said he had no idea and couldnt remember anything, and then started gossiping about his coworkers and telling a bunch of bullshit and now all of a sudden came down with a severe case of memory amnesia whenever they would question him, yet his memory didn't seem all that bad the other week.

what a clown show. when you don't have evidence of any wrongdoing, just make it all up, lie to the judge, and then bring in a witness who won't back your claim because he's got a sudden case of amnesia and can't remember anything.

lmao what a circus.

When the hearing on the motion to disqualify DA Fani Willis resumed today after a short break, attorney Christopher Kachouroff, who represents Harrison Floyd, was caught on camera with no pants on right before sitting down for his cross examination. Not sure exactly why he was walking around his law office in his boxers, but obviously he has a very relaxed atmosphere.

This was after Trump's lawyer Steve Sadow appeared wearing a brown shirt with no tie or jacket.

lmao. only the best!

you would think these honorable chuds who claim to respect democracy and fight for citizen rights would be against any state abuse, but nope! these chuds want the state potentially abusing their positions and also bringing friolovous cases against the citizenry.

who knew these fuck-the-man hippies were actually simps for tyrants?
This is not a frivolous case against Citizen Trump. We know you fanboys know this because none of you ever refute the actual charges. And we also know Trump knows this because none of his lawyers ever refute the actual charges. It’s all about delaying so he can be elected and make it go away.

That said, nobody cares if it’s Fani or someone else that convicts your hero. Let the justice system do its thang.

Why are you losers desperately defending blatant corruption? What are you gaining.

Reactions: N13

Of course he hasn't. He is acting as if bradley is their star witness that everything rides on. At this point, he had turned and has been "protecting" Wade and Willis, and him being a shit witness, hurts them, as they are relying on him to say he doesn't know. So him being clueless now just makes it look like all 3 are lying, especially since he was also in on the business and got a contract from Willis's office.

The black lady who said it began way beforehand, and she was uncontested. I even posted in the thread that during the last hearing, this Bradley person showed he was an unreliable witness, which was funny since it was Wade and Willis's team that showed that, despite him now defending them lol

Why are you losers desperately defending blatant corruption? What are you gaining.

It is a cognitive dissonance meltdown due to a #blueAnon mass formation psychosis that has been going off the rails since Biden was elected and he gradually became the worst president in history

It is a cognitive dissonance meltdown due to a #blueAnon mass formation psychosis that has been going off the rails since Biden was elected

ErFSzWaXcAICG2s

Biden was elected, and Trump wasn't installed. I see we may have moved past the denial stage of grief in our struggle to cope. let's find out for sure! what is the name of the guy who rightfully won the 2020 election?

and he gradually became the worst president in history

actually he didn't. as of last week, that honor goes to the twice-impeached, quaruple-indicted, election-losing, serial laying fraudster, rapist, and sneaker salesman who has cheated on every wife he's ever had and cannot run a charity service after he got caught stealing from children with cancer. the true role model of all things maga trash. rapist trump bless!

Trump ranked as worst US president in history, with Biden 14th greatest​

it's okay, you can rest assured that brandon will have another 4 years to try to topple trump off that pedastal.

hopefully the left won't do anything crazy after the big guy absolutely crushes the fraudy orange rapist in the election again. bigly. it was bad enough the last time around when brandon won the election and the libs got mad and psychotic and stormed the capitol in a fit of rage and then got hauled off to jail just to own themselves. aww hell another one of them just started serving his 14 year prison sentence in the coleman medium security facility in florida today. his momma would be real proud. suck on that libtards!

you can still feel the rage and psychosis eminating off of the left to this very day whenever you tell them that trump lost the election! the left don't like to be reminded that trump is a loser. perhaps maybe even the greatest loser to ever lose. at 1-65 in election litigation, nobody knows losing more than donald trump. not even obama!

Last edited:
Remember, Mr. Bradley approached Ms. Merchant and spilled the beans. I wonder what initially motivated him.

<{shaqs}>

Back