RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Ngannou vs Joshua Discussion 11AM ET/8AM PT, 3/8 DAZN PPV

I went to bet on the Francis v Joshua fight and it said the action was closed? Dunno what that means. I was using Betfred
They may have just locked it for whatever reason. Refresh and keep checking. Any good book will have that fight open for at least another hour

This may sound absolutely crazy to your average forum dweller, but some people actually have shit to do and don't want to spend 9 hours watching people talk complete bollocks between the fights they want to watch.

An attack on the disgraceful pacing of boxing cards is not a personal attack on your fragile little psyche.

It would be better for those of us who watched boxing regularly if other boxing fans weren't a bunch of simps with Stockholm Syndrome and there were louder complaints.
you dont sound like you really like boxing to me, so go and fuck off and stick to MMA

"wah wah wah, i dont want to listen to people speak...i dont have any time for that"....fuck off then, go and watch something else

I’m glad this is on Friday
Too many events in 24hrs always fucks me up

@Arqueto @Luthien @helax

crocodile_boxer_for_a_friend_by_greymonfire108_dg6sdf4-fullview.png

Back