PBP UFC 299: O'Malley vs. Vera 2 Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/9 at 6pm ET / 3pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In 20 years, if UFC continues to grow and sports are as popular as ever and the UFC has more talent than ever etc -

Is the 6-5-6'7 monster cutting to 265 with no body fat going to be the standard?

Are the days of short fatties swanging and banging numbered eventually?
Slowly but surely. Look at tai tuivasa. Struggled against anyone good. The swang and bang beer belly division is getting phased out.

A little late but I'm IN

1004.jpg
107061-3959248.png

Parisian had no desire to win this fight. Should be cut immediately. Despaigne is sloppy as hell, he will be fraud checked the moment he fights anybody with an ounce of athleticism or skills. So yea, welcome to the top 5 Despaign!

I don't think Parisian should be in UFC anymore to be fair. I thought I had seen it all and survived the Parisian vs Pogues fight, which was horrific to say the least and didn't think it would ever end, 15 minutes felt like 2 hours. And this latest fight was another bizarre one. Yeah I've seen enough.

Feel like I still know nothing about Despaigne. Parisian is not good and that was basically a sloppy short brawl. You know eventually somebody will extend him then we’ll hopefully get a real idea of where his ceiling is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zygmunt
Back