Sean O'Malley Believes He’ll Get to a Point Where He’s 'Bigger Than the Belt'

I did notice that.

The Miami crowd went nuts when they showed GSP and Trump on the screen. But didn’t seem to give a fuck about O’Malley much at all when Buffer announced him.

The definition of cringe:

View attachment 1034162

Thinking he's so special and yet nobody was cheering for him in the audience, lol.

A fluke over Sterling and a boring decision against a very slow BW. Beat Merab and then talk.

Whether it's Merab or Topuria, it'll be a huge challenge for O'Malley and very intriguing match ups. I'm stoked!! Just hope the fight gets made as soon as both parties are ready and we don't have to wait for some kind of interrupting BS.

Fight against Merab and Sandhagen and we'll see if your skill comes close to matching your ego afterwards...

That's a tough ask coming from a little guy

Belts don't matter so that's easy.

#AmIDoingThisRight

Possible but not feeling it as a MMA fan. He certainly has some shine and works the face game well enough. He isn't an apt talker and his niche style doesn't help. He is a solid scrapper though, you can see how much better he has gotten since showing up.

#Hespect

<RomeroSalute>

Hes gone full narcisist tard

Maybe. I think his body will break

He better duck Mehrab like the plague then

No. He just doesn’t have the personality. Sean doesn’t roast people like prime Coner, talks shit like Ronda or has the looks like Chuck Liddell.

Believe it or not, he’s a good family man and a far better human being than Coner and Honda. Looks are deceiving.

Last time this happened we saw total melt down...... dollies being thrown at buses, press conferences became battlegrounds for bottle pelting, chaos in the crowd and just total anarchy.

Hope he stays within the limits or maybe it's time for UFC to put him in his place?

Last time this happened we saw total melt down...... dollies being thrown at buses, press conferences became battlegrounds for bottle pelting, chaos in the crowd and just total anarchy.

Hope he stays within the limits or maybe it's time for UFC to put him in his place?
:eek::eek::eek:

<brucenod>

<blankarage>

The guy has the personality of a piece of toast. I don’t see it.

The belt ain’t that big. Better be bigger than it

It's possible, but he'll need more title defenses and the BW division is a shark tank.

I see nothing wrong with him trying to do that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back