Opinion National Post: Wokeness is no match for Sydney Sweeney's undeniable beauty

Why am I being tagged here? Honestly this just feels like another in a long line of manufactured leftist nonsense that no one but them cares about or has even heard of.

How is it manufactured leftist nonsense? Where is the leftist outrage/articles pushing this? Find one!

The reason why I tag you is because you say things like this and refuse to back it up. Same goes for the others I tagged. Long on insults and deflection but very short on evidence.

I'm confused. It's the conservative who are always trying to punish woman for "immodesty". They are the ones that want "trad wives" and less sex for everyone.

This cleavage is a win for wokeness if you stop to think.

The alt-right/teenage boy/old white morons are the least logicalky consistent group in the world.
Why would you want women to be whores. This post has nothing to do with wokeness.

But woke left wing women tend to be jealous of actually attractive women and sexualizing them

d67143498d26c95faf7fd985b2602e2b.gif

Yah I know. Im just fing with the logical inconsistencies in right wing, reactionary ropagated proganda.

As clichéd and reductive as this aphorism is, it's frighteningly accurate:

Every accusation the right makes is a confession.

Homophobes usually want the cock. That's why they are always thinking and talking about cock etc etc and a million of other examples.

Trump is a walking talking personification of this abstraction.
Wait aren’t the left wingers the ones obsessed with cock and gay stuff

Your post lacks any meaning. Can you please express your thoughts in a manner that conveys something aside from your seething, puerile anger. Calm down, like I tell newbie fighters, just breathe.

Now, try again. Tell me what you mean by lie. Try to achieve context, content and accuracy. Last chance before I bin you with the other idiots.

Ps the right lies the most based on meta data analysis. All politicians lie to some degree, however right wing politicians lie at a exponentially greater degree. Trump for example lied over 30000 times while in office. Right ring influencers are even worse when it comes accuracy. This is largely because they are paid by biionaires to lie. I like the truth, I like data.
Who are you fooling. It’s known how much the left lies and pushes narratives to push agendas, look at CNN for example.

The party doesn’t even know how many genders there are

Wait aren’t the left wingers the ones obsessed with cock and gay stuff
Who are you fooling. It’s known how much the left lies and pushes narratives to push agendas, look at CNN for example.

The party doesn’t even know how many genders there are

Alright so do you think the woke are mad at Sydney's tits? Is that your position?

Why would you want women to be whores. This post has nothing to do with wokeness.

But woke left wing women tend to be jealous of actually attractive women and sexualizing them
What are you basing this on?

I am willing to bet my life that I know more "woke left wing women" than you do, and literally none of them have any problem with a beautiful women like Sydney Sweeney flaunting her assets. Most progressives I know personally are both body positive and sex positive.

Maybe my brother's old roommate would be mad about it, but she was a self-proclaimed wiccan with profound mental health issues. Those people exist in leftist circles, but they are a tiny, super annoying minority, and they are to be ignored.

Woke no longer means anything. Its just a flag the reactionary right can fly on any issue that lets thier slobbering followers know they should be angry about something.

Historically its just another term the right has appropriated from black culture and peverted until if means nothing.
You’re kidding yourself if you think wokeness doesn’t exist, you must live under a rock or you’re stuck in 2005

What are you basing this on?

I am willing to bet my life that I know more "woke left wing women" than you do, and literally none of them have any problem with beautiful women like Sydney Sweeney.

Maybe my brother's old roommate, but she was a self-proclaimed wiccan with profound mental health issues.
Women usually that are left wing don’t want attractive women to be sexualized because of jealousy. It’s usually unattractive women that are preaching don’t sexualize women because they never get sexualized.

Alright so do you think the woke are mad at Sydney's tits? Is that your position?
No but unattractive left wing women are. They don’t want to see attractive women sexualized or objectified because they are unattractive

It’s not right wingers who have an issue with it. Right wingers are masculine and “straight” it’s left wing men who aren’t attracted to tits or have low testosterone

No but unattractive left wing women are. They don’t want to see attractive women sexualized or objectified because they are unattractive
Serious question. Have you ever had a respectful conversation with a progressive woman?

Left wing means a whole bunch of different things depending on the context. Many leftists do not give a flying fuck about identity politics and just want to overthrow the fucking tyrant they are opposing.

What you are talking about is socially liberal attitudes more than any real political opinion.

What I'm saying is that lots of feminists and trans people think that capitalism and corporate influence on politics are just great and that unions are bad.

Then you've contradicted yourself in under a minute I asked you
Then you responded with
No but unattractive left wing women are.
Then I bolded left wing women and asked you
They fall into the category of the woke, no?
And then you spin around and say
Yes that’s modern wokeness.

So if left wing women are part of the woke? Then why say no to the initial question?

@N13 I hope you're observing this kind of scatterbrained reasoning.

@Ares Black is right, you are literally making shit up.

Back