Opinion National Post: Wokeness is no match for Sydney Sweeney's undeniable beauty

More of her boobs and you're welcome
My OP had 3 images of her tits. You're pivoting because you got backed into a corner without evidence that this was upsetting 'the woke'.
What doesn't?
For the 3rd time, lets get some evidence that woke left wing are being triggered by sweeny's tits.
everyone knows
Alright, so lets get some articles in here. Show me where the left are losing their mind about how anti-woke they find Sydney's tits.

You, @Spounman and @DiddlyDoodly have made countless claims that the left are hysterical and make countless hitpieces about anything that threatens their groupthink ideology. So now its time to stand by your shit with EVIDENCE

It shouldn't be that hard to find a handful of woke articles bitching about Sydney Sweeny's tits as a threat to wokeness or progressivism.

watch and be amazed @N13 as those who claim to have the most evidence don't post any.

My OP had 3 images of her tits. You're pivoting because you got backed into a corner without evidence that this was upsetting 'the woke'.

For the 3rd time, lets get some evidence that woke left wing are being triggered by sweeny's tits.

Alright, so lets get some articles in here. Show me where the left are losing their mind about how anti-woke they find Sydney's tits.

You, @Spounman and @DiddlyDoodly have made countless claims that the left are hysterical and make countless hitpieces about anything that threatens their groupthink ideology. So now its time to stand by your shit with EVIDENCE

It shouldn't be that hard to find a handful of woke articles bitching about Sydney Sweeny's tits as a threat to wokeness or progressivism.

watch and be amazed @N13 as those who claim to have the most evidence don't post any.
Ok dumbass, quote me in this thread. Find where I said anything about the woke being upset, try to find anything close to that I will wait and wait and wait and wait for you to do that. So how can I be backed into a corner for something I haven't said. You randomly tagged me in a few posts, maybe you should stick to the HW part of this forum.

It’s not right wingers who have an issue with it. Right wingers are masculine and “straight” it’s left wing men who aren’t attracted to tits or have low testosterone

Lol sure thing sparkle.

Right wingers are the dumbest whiniest most sexually insecure incel dorks who think brown people on television are replacing their white race.

I don't recall posting in this thread. I don't even know who Sydney Sweeney is.

I am just now reading through this thread and I don't understand the point of it. Is it because this Sweeney isn't obese or a man, so this SNL episode isn't woke?

Lol sure thing sparkle.

Right wingers are the dumbest whiniest most sexually insecure incel dorks who think brown people on television are replacing their white race.

Funny coming from a group that won't tell you what a woman is and is fine with guys waving their schlongs around in front of their kids.

I am just now reading through this thread and I don't understand the point of it. Is it because this Sweeney isn't obese or a man, so this SNL episode isn't woke?
Yes. That's is all.

Funny coming from a group that won't tell you what a woman is and is fine with guys waving their schlongs around in front of their kids.

Like clockwork

Seriously your trans obsession is pure brain damage

The article says the Sydney's Sweeny's tits are triggering the woke.

Plenty in the thread are agreeing with this.

I've asked all of them to back that up with some evidence that the woke are upset with sydney, and all I get is silence from @Super_Nintendo pivoting from @ipowerslapmywife and backtracking from @ShadowRun

Every one of these dingbats would get crucified in a live debate.

Woke no longer means anything. Its just a flag the reactionary right can fly on any issue that lets thier slobbering followers know they should be angry about something.

Historically its just another term the right has appropriated from black culture and peverted until if means nothing.
Woke meant 2+2 is not 4 but 5.because in their eyes whote man came to that result so we need to have our own answer no matter if 4 is right answer we need so.ething else. Now what bueaty is also in question is it trans or natural women. Just like racism in america woke is like sport right now. Like in sport /competition nothing happening is dull so people make up racism and woke issues to have actualy exiting sport of spot a racism or wokester

I hate when people call tits milkers and even more when they say she’s got a nice pooper or dumper or much worse great turd cutter.
A great ass is a great ass and that’s what it should be called.
Although I have been guilty of calling big tits jugs, melons, casabas, friendly puppies, feeders and boaters.

Ok dumbass, quote me in this thread. Find where I said anything about the woke being upset, try to find anything close to that I will wait and wait and wait and wait for you to do that. So how can I be backed into a corner for something I haven't said. You randomly tagged me in a few posts, maybe you should stick to the HW part of this forum.

The article says the Sydney's Sweeny's tits are triggering the woke.

Plenty in the thread are agreeing with this.

I've asked all of them to back that up with some evidence that the woke are upset with sydney, and all I get is silence from @Super_Nintendo pivoting from @ipowerslapmywife and backtracking from @ShadowRun

Every one of these dingbats would get crucified in a live debate.
@Mack Yancy I’m still waiting quote me saying the woke are upset about this and how I got backed into a corner like you said …

Last edited:
Speaking of woke

Makes sense a pressuring social religion

Back