Locked AEW CXI: AEW's New Era Has Begun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently climbing Everest costs between 32 and 200 thousand dollars, depending on what kind of trip you book. I haven't seen yet of any of it is refundable.

I wonder if Tony is paying for the climb. Gotta be good advertising to have one of your pillars do that.

Darby’s not doing Everest?

200.gif

I’mma guess he broke his foot in the Sting match and that shit on Wednesday was to storyline him out.

Apparently climbing Everest costs between 32 and 200 thousand dollars, depending on what kind of trip you book. I haven't seen yet of any of it is refundable.

I wonder if Tony is paying for the climb. Gotta be good advertising to have one of your pillars do that.
I think they usually get into groups and one guy is the big money. That’ll be Darby via @bigTone I’m sure, plus some veteran climbers and the best shirpas money can buy.

Darby’s not doing Everest?

200.gif

I’mma guess he broke his foot in the Sting match and that shit on Wednesday was to storyline him out.

No he broke it Wednesday and what happened was storyline to keep him out because he was doing Everest.

First time watching Rampage in a long ass time.

…and Jericho’s spastic ass is on commentary. Shit.

maybe put OC & Trent in the tag tourney after this.. get them some wins on ROH too.

Wanna see Dutch bossman slam some fools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back