Economy Bitcoin is about to make a new all-time high

Bitcoin went down to 68k earlier. Now it's at 71k and going up.

Don't f around. Make a decision and join the party.
back again to 68, but I'm holding out for a few days till I can get to my trigger, 63639, I'm patient to maximize gains

Reactions: N13
back again to 68, but I'm holding out for a few days till I can get to my trigger, 63639, I'm patient to maximize gains
Dollar cost average. Divide your total nut into 4-6 traunches. Start now. If it goes down, buy more. If it goes up buy more. That way your average cost per bitcoin is spread out.

I just finished buying more bitcoin about 30 minutes ago at 68,175. My average cost for my bitcoin is 55,600. I'll take it. If I had waited, that number would have been higher. I began at 51 and rode it all the way up to 68. That's ITT, I'm done. Time to surf the wave.

Dollar cost average. Divide your total nut into 4-6 traunches. Start now. If it goes down, buy more. If it goes up buy more. That way your average cost per bitcoin is spread out.

I just finished buying more bitcoin about 30 minutes ago at 68,175. My average cost for my bitcoin is 55,600. I'll take it. If I had waited, that number would have been higher. I began at 51 and rode it all the way up to 68. That's ITT, I'm done. Time to surf the wave.
my wife is only comfortable with 500 a month, so I got one shot, then add next month <45>

DCA into your position and forget about it.
It will be a nice gift one day

Reactions: N13
Michael Saylor:

"People refer to bitcoin as digital currency. It's not digital currency, it's digital property."

I added to my alt fund today on the dip. Some bargains on choice coins.

I'm loaded to the gills already. I'm considering adding more here.
I've used almost all of my dry powder. Time to ride the coaster.

This park is literally a 5 minute drive from my crib.

Also, I may have discovered a 100X potential coin: AERO.

research it and give me feedback. It's part of the Coinbase corp's expansion to be the block chain's first bank.

Oh wow it looks like buying at 68k maybe wasn’t the best time to buy like I had said when a bunch of cryptobros told me I didn’t know what I was talking about.

Oh wow it looks like buying at 68k maybe wasn’t the best time to buy like I had said when a bunch of cryptobros told me I didn’t know what I was talking about.
Yeah I haven't nibbled yet but I'm watching every second. When should I buy??

Back