Economy Bitcoin is about to make a new all-time high

Oh wow it looks like buying at 68k maybe wasn’t the best time to buy like I had said when a bunch of cryptobros told me I didn’t know what I was talking about.
Didn't one of these dorks say they believe the value is 200k+ lmao

Yeah I haven't nibbled yet but I'm watching every second. When should I buy??
I wouldn’t pretend to know that. Definitely not right after a massive surge in price is all I would say.

Probably. I don’t think investing in it is a bad idea though. My point was the timing seemed bad and only one of them could articulate their position beyond regurgitating bitcoin memes

Wasn’t me but 200k isn’t out of the question in this bull run.

I would say it will hit 2x whatever the price is at halving. That will be around 130-160k minimum.

back again to 68, but I'm holding out for a few days till I can get to my trigger, 63639, I'm patient to maximize gains
shit blew past, and now I've got cold feet <45>, maybe 50K in the next few weeks? will take it day by day and watch the volume

Reactions: N13
Oh wow it looks like buying at 68k maybe wasn’t the best time to buy like I had said when a bunch of cryptobros told me I didn’t know what I was talking about.
Imagine your store of value losing 10% of it's value in 5 days...
I made this thread in November when Bitcoin was at ~37k. I think it's doing ok the past 6 months. It started the year at about ~42k. The U.S. Dollar is on pace to lose about 15% this year. I'm good with Bitcoin.

I made this thread in November when Bitcoin was at ~37k. I think it's doing ok the past 6 months. It started the year at about ~42k. The U.S. Dollar is on pace to lose about 15% this year. I'm good with Bitcoin.
I didn’t say not to buy it 6 months ago

You guys aren’t really reading my posts and just wanting to get into the same arguments

shit blew past, and now I've got cold feet <45>, maybe 50K in the next few weeks? will take it day by day and watch the volume
You were right about this dip price.

Yes of course. Bitcoin isn't creating new wealth, it exists off the back of existing wealth. It shooting up 50%+ in a month is a huge redflag that its going to crash again- and that something is artificially driving up it's value.

That said there is a clear pattern now that this is going to keep happening. If you have Bitcoin, now is a good time to sell it. Then when it does crash soon, it will be a good time to buy it back up and wait a few years for the next stupid bub

Wasn’t me but 200k isn’t out of the question in this bull run.

I would say it will hit 2x whatever the price is at halving. That will be around 130-160k minimum.
I'm saying 100-250k, so 150k might be the high for this run.

The best time to buy was January of 2009. The next best time to buy was every day after that. Do you know how many people told me I was stupid for buying Bitcoin? In my personal life I rarely share that I own Bitcoin, other crypto or gold. I'll say this. This might not be the most optimal time to buy Bitcoin or it might be the dip. I do believe in 6 years that it won't matter because Bitcoin will be minimum 100k by then, probably a lot higher than that.

The best time to buy was January of 2009. The next best time to buy was every day after that. Do you know how many people told me I was stupid for buying Bitcoin? In my personal life I rarely share that I own Bitcoin, other crypto or gold. I'll say this. This might not be the most optimal time to buy Bitcoin or it might be the dip. I do believe in 6 years that it won't matter because Bitcoin will be minimum 100k by then, probably a lot higher than that.
I don’t think you’re even talking to me anymore.

I own some bitcoin. I have not said it’s stupid. I did think about dumping it all now but I’ll admit I got caught up by your guys hype talking about 130k soon.

I am merely stating what every investor should be thinking when they see a sudden spike out of nowhere. And maybe I’ll end up being wrong but it’s not like what I’m saying is without merit.

We live in a time where speculation is causing absolutely wild swings in investments. We are on the cusp of new technologies. I don’t think anyone has a clue where some of this is going to stabilize and I’m highly suspicious of anyone that is. Like where are you getting this belief that it’s going to be 100k-250k? That’s an absolutely enormous range you’ve put it in which makes me think you’re just kind of making it up and hoping for it.

I own some bitcoin. I have not said it’s stupid. I did think about dumping it all now but I’ll admit I got caught up by your guys hype talking about 130k soon.

I am merely stating what every investor should be thinking when they see a sudden spike out of nowhere. And maybe I’ll end up being wrong but it’s not like what I’m saying is without merit.

We live in a time where speculation is causing absolutely wild swings in investments. We are on the cusp of new technologies. I don’t think anyone has a clue where some of this is going to stabilize and I’m highly suspicious of anyone that is. Like where are you getting this belief that it’s going to be 100k-250k? That’s an absolutely enormous range you’ve put it in which makes me think you’re just kind of making it up and hoping for it.
It will be 130 soon. There are historically 30% dumps right before halving. This one is less than that.

The worst thing a crypto holder can do right now is sell.

You should buy the dips in a bull market.

The worst thing a crypto holder can do right now is sell.

You should buy the dips in a bull market.
indeed, I'm going to break my wife's bank and start stuffing soon................

indeed, I'm going to break my wife's bank and start stuffing soon................
We're going to have some big fun. She will be happy you did in a few short months.

"I don't think anyone has a clue where some of this is going to stabilize."
You mean I shouldn't trust Cramer?

"Like where are you getting this belief that it's going to be 100-250k?"
I don't share my information. I think that range is during this cycle. I expect a lot higher prices in the future. I am a long-term investor.

"and hoping for it."
Guilty as charged!

I think it's a lot of risk for not so much gain. Even if it hits 100k, that's a 50% upside.
You could get that from stocks that are much less likely to crash or be stolen.
Investing in memecoins on the other hand could bring in the massive gains that crypto investors want.

Back