Elections Fakenews fabricates Trump "bloodbath" hoax

My Uncle told me many years ago...he was a brilliant man, OK, he was a Grandmaster in Chess, one of the best! And he wasn't the only member of my family who was brilliant! Scientists, mathematicians, real scholars folks. This is back when schools taught things. Now, the only thing they teach is Communism. But my Uncle, the chess player, him and I, together, we have like, many of the same genes. And it's genes with a G, Ok? When it starts with a J, that means pants, OK? Not a lot of people know that. Not a lot of people know that. So, our genes, they make us real smart. Real smart. But really good athletes too. I was always the best at everything. I was the best baseball player in New York growing up. Everybody said so; nobody knows about that! Usually it's one or the other, ya know? These guys with big muscles, you see them, you think, 'wow!' But they don't have big muscles in their heads, usually. Usually not big muscles in the head. And guys who are smart, you see them, they're not so tough looking! And so really, it's like one or the other, usually. One or the other. And that's unfortunate. Because wouldn't it be nice? Just imagine? OK, like, if you could combine them? Wouldn't that be cool? Well, that's what my family did. People come up to me all the time, some have tears in their eyes, and they say 'sir, you know more than anybody else (it's true!) and you say it all while having such broad shoulders!' It's nice. It's a nice compliment. They're very honorable people. Not like this trash, this scum, this filth, that you have in the media. Boy, do they try to do a number on you! So dishonest, so dishonest. They're animals. But so, my uncle, he said...numbers! Numbers folks! Speaking of doing numbers. My uncle did numbers. He did numbers too. But honest numbers. Not dishonest numbers, like the media. With their hit jobs! Their hoaxes! Their witch hunts! So, numbers, my uncle, a Trump, like me, we're so good with numbers. We know the best numbers! I was 45 first, you know, because I was the 45th president. Now, when I win again in 2024, they tell me I'll be the 47th president? How does that work? No, no, I'm 45. I'm 45. I never lost. I won the election. Why should I change my number? This is like when Michael Jordan came back, and they told him - Micheal Jordan! - you can't be 23 anymore, Mike! And what happened? They lost, like dogs! We're not gonna make the same mistake. We're not going to let them do that to us. I'm gonna be 45. And by the way, I like that number so much, let's just end it there. No more numbers. What are we going to have one day, like President 600? That's too many to count. Imagine that. Let's just keep it at 45, folks.
giphy.gif

trump is a liar and sends mixed messages on purpose. what I cant for the life of me understand is why my side keeps falling for it rather than just calmly discussing the fact that trump is a liar and sends mixed messages.

in this way we could be calling him out embarrassingly and NOT giving him what he wants at the same time. as it is the democratic response is often embarrassing.

are you referencing sharpie gate here? see below for a reminder of trump LYING about that to save face while hundreds of people move out of their homes based on his LIES.

Last edited:
trump is a liar and sends mixed messages on purpose. what I cant for the life of me understand is why my side keeps falling for it rather than just calmly discussing the fact that trump is a liar and sends mixed messages.

in this way we could be calling him out embarrassingly and NOT giving him what he wants at the same time. as it is the democratic response is often embarrassing.

I don't think it's a 4d chess move tbh. He's just an OG NYer, that's often how we talk.

Kind of funny at how the old measured news outlets could just stick to the facts and not look to rabidly embellish, outright lie and shred their credibility, in order to bury some guy they don't like(outside of Fox News). If things were the way the were in 1997 or whatever, Trump wouldn't get out of the box. He'd be your typical celebrity candidate who wouldn't even sniff 2%. Trump wouldn't even consider seriously running, knowing that. Now you have a media that elevates him with their lies. I don't even think Trump was seriously running in 2016(it was likely a publicity stunt), until he figured out how stupid and corrupt these people had become.

The left went so crazy, that they made a guy like Tucker Carlson seem sane to a lot of people who previously thought he was a joke. He's still the same guy he always was, but there's now another side out-crazying him and making him seem balanced and objective in comparison.

"Men should not be competing in women's sports"

That is a normal opinion that most people share. Tucker Carlson gets to seem sane and balanced, just for repeating that normal opinion. In the past, it would not be a subject that would even be discussed. He would not be able to capitalize on speaking common sense like that. Now he does, and the left fights against it and makes him look like a million bucks.

Trump is a brash, blustering NYer pure and simple.

No worse or better than his opposition IMO, they're all crooked.

Money and power is all they crave.

None of them actually care about the people.

Please.

I don't think it's a 4d chess move tbh. He's just an OG NYer, that's often how we talk.
nothing about the way trump lies and manipulates takes any kind of mastermind level thought. you just have to be committed to the lie and manipulation as a first principle which he is and then be talking to a bunch of other people that cant imagine being permanently motivated by manipulation and lying. i cant get behind anybody normalizing constant lying and intentional manipulation of facts honestly. he is the lowest human being I've ever seen in politics in my lifetime and has degraded national conversation.

but the democrats have enabled and fed it with their outrage and seeming inability not to get trolled by him. but the republicans that do enjoy him enjoy the trolling because they are themselves degenerate people looking for a cheap gotcha wherever they can get it.

'in my lifetime'
says the 20 year old.
<{MingNope}>

Kind of funny at how the old measured news outlets could just stick to the facts and not look to rabidly embellish, outright lie and shred their credibility, in order to bury some guy they don't like(outside of Fox News). If things were the way the were in 1997 or whatever, Trump wouldn't get out of the box. He'd be your typical celebrity candidate who wouldn't even sniff 2%. Trump wouldn't even consider seriously running, knowing that. Now you have a media that elevates him with their lies. I don't even think Trump was seriously running in 2016(it was likely a publicity stunt), until he figured out how stupid and corrupt these people had become.

The left went so crazy, that they made a guy like Tucker Carlson seem sane to a lot of people who previously thought he was a joke. He's still the same guy he always was, but there's now another side out-crazying him and making him seem balanced and objective in comparison.

"Men should not be competing in women's sports"

That is a normal opinion that most people share. Tucker Carlson gets to seem sane and balanced, just for repeating that normal opinion. In the past, it would not be a subject that would even be discussed. He would not be able to capitalize on speaking common sense like that. Now he does, and the left fights against it and makes him look like a million bucks.
news coverage for trump on this should be this and no more in a deadpan voice.

"trump sends more mixed messages with bloodbath speak." "its hard to tell when trump is lying, trolling or making threats or just talking and that's why we wont spend another minute on this story and why nobody should vote for him".

Aw, you think it requires an "astute intellectual" to understand an extremely common figure of speech?

<{Heymansnicker}>
excuse me dumbass , whats common figure of speech are we talking about?

There were several mentioned in this thread? Which one do you commonly use, dumbass?

"They're coming from the Congo. They're coming from de-brAsia"

"MAGA will always be MAGA...as opposed to TANG"

“You know what’s interesting? Joe Biden won against Barack Hussein Obama"

"A friend of mine, all he does is build car manufacturing plants, he's the biggest in the world. I mean honestly, I joke about it. He can't walk across the street. In that way, he's like Biden. But for building the plants, he's building the biggest plants in the world, right?"

"The people that like me the most are steel companies"

"Look at all the television up there. I got all the television"

I'm interested to hear the true meaning/translation of these!

"trump sends more mixed messages with bloodbath speak." "its hard to tell when trump is lying, trolling or making threats or just talking and that's why we wont spend another minute on this story and why nobody should vote for him".
<BC1>

true but considered the traitor actually galvanized this-

gettyimages-1294935650-edit_custom-52340c96c6bd941e4c4fb0c223ad7d370a2ba7eb-s1300-c85.webp

and there are plenty of dummies who will die for him (some right in this thread) which sadly warrants discussion

Nah', that's just as partisan. The news should never be telling people who to vote for, or offering an opinion on what they think something meant. It just makes them seem corrupt and paid for. Back in the day, it was considered wholly unethical to take a partisan political stance in journalism. They should just report the news, and then let the people make up their minds. An off the cuff comment in an hour long speech, is not news. It's clickbait. Maybe cover it in a general sense if it gained some steam in the public conscience and warranted some coverage, but don't go out of your way to create a story around it and then tell people what to think about it. That's just propaganda, even if you agree with their stance.

The news should not be attempting to form opinions. People's opinions should come naturally from the news.

Back