News Francis Ngannou's MMA Return Vs Renan Ferreira + Co-Main: Cris Cyborg vs Larissa Pacheco Announced

Frank is going to sleep because of Ferreira
That would shock me less than a lot of people I think.

Renan is big as fuck and moves pretty slick and he is aggressive and violent.

Also, and maybe I will get flamed for this but I am not so sure Francis is the age he says he is. I feel like that trick is pretty well known for athletes coming from certain places where it is believable a paper trail could be lost.
Albert Puljos for example.

Francis getting old overnight/chin potentially not what it used to be (a few months after being knocked out COLD for a minute or 2), etc, would not shock me.

Francis coming out and starching this dude in Jahrzino KO fashion would not shock me either.

Big boys.

Whoever lands big first likely wins.

Oh, great! I thought for sure that he would be out from MMA for another boxing match, if not forever, so this is great news. Looking forward to seeing him back in MMA where he belongs.

Donn Davis looks like a complete deer in headlights, the reality is that it's probably easier to get Ngannou to fight for the PFL than Cyborg considering how much she has been shitting on Davis. And Ngannou right now clearly wants to pretend the PFL doesn't exist.

Yeah this is the MMA fight to make for Ngannou, dangerous fight. I honestly think it could go either way. I give it 60/40 Ngannou.

Good. He needs a win here before he can return to boxing imo

Hands up..

Which of you will pay real money to watch this? Guess what.. He can’t pretend to be the “Baddest Man on the Planet” anymore.

Which is exactly why the UFC would NEVER allow him to box, on their dime.

If you don’t understand that, you need help.

Ofc he can. In a real fight he throws Joshua on his head and stomps his face in

That would shock me less than a lot of people I think.

Renan is big as fuck and moves pretty slick and he is aggressive and violent.

Also, and maybe I will get flamed for this but I am not so sure Francis is the age he says he is. I feel like that trick is pretty well known for athletes coming from certain places where it is believable a paper trail could be lost.
Albert Puljos for example.

Francis getting old overnight/chin potentially not what it used to be (a few months after being knocked out COLD for a minute or 2), etc, would not shock me.

Francis coming out and starching this dude in Jahrzino KO fashion would not shock me either.

Big boys.

Whoever lands big first likely wins.
Yeah I've never seen anyone take so much damage in such little time

Gets brutally knocked out, comes back in 6 months. Had he won he wouldn't come back until 9 months at the earliest. What?
If he won he would have done another boxing match before returning to an MMA fight

Hands up..

Which of you will pay real money to watch this? Guess what.. He can’t pretend to be the “Baddest Man on the Planet” anymore.

Which is exactly why the UFC would NEVER allow him to box, on their dime.

If you don’t understand that, you need help.
You nedd help. Your obsession with Francis is understandable but just admit you love him already. It's obvious at this point. Be proud of that instead of pretending you hate him.

IMO, I don't think this is happening. I think the PFL Is probably trying to pressure francis into upholding his end of the bargin, which i severely doubt he will hold up. I think they kinda knew that too.

Cyborg says she hasn't been asked about this lol

I totally believe her.

Back