• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Media Pound 4 Pound with Kamaru & Henry, Ep. 5 (Guest: Dana White)

Do you agree?

• Total voters
8k19uh.jpg

Dana is so salty and holds a grudge, he just can't let go of it.

I'm not even sure Usman is the 2nd best WW of all time, he might be, its a toss up with him and Hughes, people forget Hughes had a great run and has won double the amount of fights that Usman has. GSP 1st obviously.
Itā€™s Hughes for number 2, imo. More title wins, and defences than Usman. Oh, and he actually beat GSP in a title fight, as well.

Neither Hughes, or GSP were calling out ā€œMasvidal level journeymenā€ for a free title defence. They fought the next guy in line.

Until something surpasses it. Usman calling out Masvidal was the worst call out from a champion, Iā€™ve ever seen. Especially since.. Champions donā€™t call people out.

Usman is a good fighter, has won a lot BEFORE he got to the belt. But come on, his title fights with Colby and Mas are not even close to what Hughes has done. And he will never surpass GSP, thats dumb like everything that comes out of bald goofs mouth.
Full of šŸ§‚, like always....

Itā€™s Hughes for number 2, imo. More title wins, and defences than Usman. Oh, and he actually beat GSP in a title fight, as well.

Neither Hughes, or GSP were calling out ā€œMasvidal level journeymenā€ for a free title defence. They fought the next guy in line.

Until something surpasses it. Usman calling out Masvidal was the worst call out from a champion, Iā€™ve ever seen. Especially since.. Champions donā€™t call people out.
Very true, that's what I loved about Hughes and GSP.. they always fought the next guy in line and the next WW number 1 contender. Yeah the Masvidal call out was embarrassing and thats 2 of Usmans title defenses lol.. does Masvidal even have a winning record in UFC?, if he does then its barely, he loses more often than not. Colbys resume is very weak as well, very little top 10 wins and can't finish anyone.

I used to watch Extreme Challenge back in the day and Hughes was the same there, fought all the best contenders and never dodged any of them, and I remember there was some backstage interview and the reporter asked him something like "are you going to take break soon because you've been fighting the best guys back to back" and Hughes replied "No way because I think I'm gonna win"

Thats a true champion, him and GSP

Very true, that's what I loved about Hughes and GSP.. they always fought the next guy in line and the next WW number 1 contender. Yeah the Masvidal call out was embarrassing and thats 2 of Usmans title defenses lol.. does Masvidal even have a winning record in UFC?, if he does then its barely, he loses more often than not. Colbys resume is very weak as well, very little top 10 wins and can't finish anyone.

I used to watch Extreme Challenge back in the day and Hughes was the same there, fought all the best contenders and never dodged any of them, and I remember there was some backstage interview and the reporter asked him something like "are you going to take break soon because you've been fighting the best guys back to back" and Hughes replied "No way because I think I'm gonna win"

Thats a true champion, him and GSP
THanks for typing that for me. -- adding "sir" as an edit

Last edited:
Back when Usman was champ, I had him as a pretty clear nĀ°2 behind GSP, but with his 2 losses to Leon followed by that loss to Borz... if he loses again, he leaves the WW silver medal vacant for now, and whoever is bronze (Leon if he wins his next couple in impressive fashion?) will take his place.
However, Usman never pissed hot and in this era of cheaters it's a nice point toward him as a GOAT without any asterisks

GSP is clearly never coming back, I was rewatching Bendo vs Pettis 3 at Karate Combat 43 and after the fighter "Showtime" half-jokingly called him out, GSP took the mic, took his time like he was going to give a serious answer, and then just said "no" to the amusement of the crowd.

Good stuff, the only sport competition I'd ever watch with GSP is a submission grappling bout against Khabib (not a "real fight" so it doesn't count, no risk of bad injury).

Once Kamaru's contract ends, we will be garbage and Leon will be the greatest Ww.

Dana has no opinion. He just favors the Ufc's line. Gsp has nothing to offer the Ufc PPV wise.

Back