Crime Mass shooting in Russia at Crocus City Hall

There were rumours of the terrorists calling in false reports of attacks in different locations. That could have slowed down the Moscow police etc, who aren't exactly world class in the first place, enough for the terrorists to escape.

As I pointed out up-thread, the Charlie Hebdo shooters managed to escape the scene of the crime in the middle of fucking Paris, and stay on the run for two days. One of them was finally killed by GIGN after taking hostages in a supermarket. And I'd take the GIGN over the best Russian police have to offer.,

Charlie hebdo guys shot their way through police or atleast i have memory of video with 2 guys killing police officer in paris

Edit yup was charlie hebdo related

Charlie hebdo guys shot their way through police or atleast i have memory of video with 2 guys killing police officer in paris

Yeah, that's right. He was armed with a handgun, they had AK's. I pointed out to a military friend at the time that it wasn't their first rodeo; they covered each other as they advanced to finish off the wounded cop. The guy who fired the kill shot didn't even break stride.

BBC reporting that 93 victims are confirmed to have been murdered. I wouldn't be at all surprised if that number rises significantly.

Easily. From the footage I’d say there are minimum 100 dead from the initial attack. Then you have to factor in people who hid in toilets etc. Also it appears to have had several smaller function rooms as there was apparently a kids dance team practicing for an upcoming show. How many locked themselves in and were trapped in the fire? Horrific stuff

Easily. From the footage I’d say there are minimum 100 dead from the initial attack. Then you have to factor in people who hid in toilets etc. Also it appears to have had several smaller function rooms as there was apparently a kids dance team practicing for an upcoming show. How many locked themselves in and were trapped in the fire? Horrific stuff

Jesus Christ. :(

And you're right: the official death toll, according to the BBC, now stands at 115.

3 guys been caught, central asian it seems

Were headed towards ukraine oh boy

This guy says hit was done for money (about 5000 dollars) and contact organized guns

Putin will be desperate to spin this as having some kind of Ukrainian involvement. It's bad enough the war in Ukraine has become a grinding war ot attrition instead of the quick and easy victory Putin promised. But if ISIS-K can slaughter north of a hundred people in the heart of Moscow, it proves he can't even defend the Motherland.

Putin will be desperate to spin this as having some kind of Ukrainian involvement. It's bad enough the war in Ukraine has become a grinding war ot attrition instead of the quick and easy victory Putin promised. But if ISIS-K can slaughter north of a hundred people in the heart of Moscow, it proves he can't even defend the Motherland.

Well 3 theories

ISIS-K
False flag (via hired guns)
Ukraine (via hired guns)

We will see which one ends up being

Rus will likely push it towards ukr

Last edited:
Well 3 theories

ISIS-K
False flag (via hired guns)
Ukraine (via hired guns)

We will see which one ends up being

Rus will likely push it towards ukr

No way this is a Uke operation. They have nothing to gain and everything to lose by mounting a mass casualty attack on Russian civilians in Moscow.

If it walks like ISIS and kills women and children like ISIS, then it's fucking ISIS. :rolleyes:

No way this is a Uke operation. They have nothing to gain and everything to lose by mounting a mass casualty attack on Russian civilians in Moscow.

If it walks like ISIS and kills women and children like ISIS, then it's fucking ISIS. :rolleyes:

Russian liberals are currently saying this is putins trick to launch another mobilization to get manpower for serious offensive actions

Logical since russia currently needs manpower for anything big offensive wise

Buut we will see, might be isis as well ,im not intelligence agent

Is this the largest modern day mass shooting? That's an insane amount of people killed. Rest in peace.

Horrible, tragic and disgusting.

Prayer to the victims and condolences to the families.

Back